[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sandralopez

the preview of the episode 19 looks amazing, really i cant wait, but this is the last week of "heirs" :(really kim tan and eun sang are a couple beautiful, sweet and funny, I would have liked to see more scenes of other characters (MS-BN-CY-YR-HS), but in this drama the main couple had many moments together and that also was good.

I'm Curious about something. If I'm not wrong The topic of their last exam was English , isn't it ?

:-? :-? :-? How can be possible that Kim Tan be the last one again if he has lived in USA for 3 years , that means that he didn't learn nothing ¡¡¡¡ How could he communicate with his friends???? signals language ???
X_X X_X [-X

I hope KW is going to be all right.. *worry*

YD is not going to be bangkrut. .Even Rachel's mother said it...but she call off the wedding because she does not want to be drag and so her company will be examined by the prosecutor also...Because I bet she is not clean too.

urpyi said:

I'm Curious about something. If I'm not wrong The topic of their last exam was English , isn't it ?

:-? :-? :-? How can be possible that Kim Tan be the last one again if he has lived in USA for 3 years , that means that he didn't learn nothing ¡¡¡¡ How could he communicate with his friends???? signals language ???
X_X X_X [-X

So from the preview it seems the chairman's legal wife will start the war...This is very exiciting...!

My prediction:

She will be showing her true color and Kim Dady will finnally can see thing clearly that KT's mom is the one who loves him for real..Maybe that's how he'll diforce that woman and marry KT's mom officially...

I don't want KT to be in the last place anymore :(

about ES maybe the last rank, I doubt it. Remember when both of them in MS's studio ES studied all night (based on what KT said in the morning) while KT? we don't know. Maybe he just stared at ES all night. So, I think that maybe KT is in the last place. But if there is miracle I don't want him to be in that place.

OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! just when i decided to wallow in self-pity you share the preview for ep 19. thank you for making my evening. kim tan is friggin cute, but i swear i can't see yd endure more pain. he had enough already, just please give him back his mother at least, and let him have a happy life.