[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

delisyoso said: The drama is nearing its end, to wrap up i would say that KWB is very lucky to act with Lee Min Ho for LMH has the charisma and pulling power to make his coactors popular. I think whoever was cast for KWB role will become popular that's LMH magic touch.

In my opinion Hyun joong of BOF was catapulted to stardom as well and the same now is happening to KWB, a nobody internationally. I do not know if he is popular in korea but truth is he is not outside of korea. He should be thankful.

LMH gathered international fans and made this a success. with the strength of international fans in the early episode, korean locals will definitely follow for it is trending outside korea and they can't do anything but follow.  

~to those who are saying that this drama is a richard simmons, or a waste of time, hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah..you,weirdo!.. no one's pointing a gun on your HEAD for you to be forced to watch  and patronize this drama.. and come to think of it, you watched all the episodes then you just said that it just wasted your time? gadddddd.. haven't you thought about it the moment that you clicked the play button in the first episode?what pushed you to even finish it?????? cmon, you LIKED IT!!! YOU LIKED IT!!!! HAHA :D:P
well, if you don't really like it, then I guess you'll savor the thought of not liking it, ALONE.. :P back off, haters! 

~to those who are saying that LMH is better than PSY or vice versa, this drama wouldn't be as popular as it is right now if it's just LMH or if it's just PSH..would you feel sad, happy and especially inlove if not because of the two? probably not, right? .. and how would you feel the "angst" of that KISS which everyone of us enjoyed, loved and even enjoying and loving it until this time if the both of them didn't do it well??? wake up, people... LMH and PSH are both good! you are definitely fooling yourself if you will say that they are not! .. nobody else can pull off this drama as perfect as LMH and PSH do! Yes, they are good in their own endeavors and both of them are indeed spectacular in acting, but THEY BECAME  BETTER AND EVEN BEST WHEN THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER ...!

They complement each other,and that's the truth! ♥ hahah

~my POV...  :)>-

Why would anyone compare LMH and PSH..complete different roles played opposite each other. it would make more sense to compare LMH and KWB..But you don't have to...^^

Guest Moonrain

I honestly don't get these people who still watch the series even when its already nearing its end then say that it sucks...I mean, why waste your time if you didn't like it from the beginning. ..

What's really mind boggling is that some would go so far as to say that the story sucks or there is no story line THEN say that they are only there for the recaps. Why go through all that trouble for something not worth watching????!!!! ~X(

Sorry for ranting here, I just cant see their logic. There are really serious haters out there.

STILL, Heirs and Heirlings fighting!!!

moonrain

said: I honestly don't get these people who still watch the series even when its already nearing its end then say that it sucks..[color=#6600cc].I mean, why waste your time if you didn't like it from the beginning. ..[/color] What's really mind boggling is that some would go so far as to say that the story sucks or there is no story line THEN say that they are only there for the recaps. Why go through all that trouble for something not worth watching????!!!! ~X( Sorry for ranting here, I just cant see their logic. There are really serious haters out there. STILL, Heirs and Heirlings fighting!!!

While I have hated waiting week after week to see new episodes of the Heirs I am also very happy and grateful it was like this, this was my first live shooting drama that I watch, I always watched them after they ended and didn't have to wait every week to see new episodes. But now I see that this has been a bit of disadvantage, because I noticed that watching Heirs week after week has allowed me to endure the drama, embrace it, grow with it, understand it better and process it with more rationality, it has allowed me to understand and evaluate every character step by step by seeing them change and grow. When I saw the first episodes I also had this first impression that it wasn't a story that hasn't been elaborated before BUT I gave it a chance as I've heard of the good of a writer KES is so I knew she would do justice to anything she writes and I was right.
While most might think this is nothing special, the drama treats the typical poor girl, rich guy falling in love story line you have to really watch it with an open mind and read between the lines to see that that's not the only thing that's been showed in the drama and the way KES has written every character is very spot on and impressive. For example the dialogues between the characters are so interesting, not vain and empty like we are witnessed on most of the dramas. This drama teaches you the courage to dream, the courage to fight, the courage to change, it portrays the imperfections of human nature, the defects inside families, the resistance to failures, not being afraid to kneel over and over because as Tan said when you stand up a time will come when you don't have to kneel anymore, it teaches you that no matter how difficult it gets still you have to keep going straight, and the most important of all it teaches you how pure and true love can be no matter at what age you experience it.
So I don't think that anyone who has watched all 18 episodes in one night has a right to say it's not as good as it was said to be, you have to give it a chance and really open your mind to it, if still your opinion is the same then that's okay, it means that it's not you kind of drama and that's all! 

alex777 said: I went to dramabeans to see what others say about this drama. You check yourself out ..here it is. no explanation needed.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

That said i really think LMH is better young actor than all combined. But something i do not like. I can't pin point. May be too much overhype brings everything down. He is charming , best in fight scenes. May be i have not  impressed with characters he has played.

I really watched heris only for PSH and i am not even fan of her like i am YEH or LDH.

The problem with heirs is it kinda overhyped and story and writing not upto par. We have seen enough school drama ,bullying. Can we skip that next drama pls?.

Also second lead bullying to recieve love? was he a moron?. They made second lead brainless moron. Bad writing period.

I never watch any drama in my life because i never waste time on things thats obvious. Only thing i like in KDRAMA is romance part because if you see western drama , romance is kiss sex forget it... , Bollywood.. just look and immediate song and dance..

K drama - cry cry ..hahaha

Cute girl crying watchable anyday for me.

Even Gong Hyo-jin made it work in Greatest love and she is not even good loooking.

Anyway back to heirs , its big budget but weight expectation killed it for me.  Decent first 3 episode then downhill to end.

Donot worry about my critical view...i probably one of few who hated FULL HOUSE simply because of awful acting. Boys over flowers fun for first 6 episode..then...i stopped it..

May be what i look in K drama is different from people in s.korea. I am looking for something special that you do not see in normal drama. 

I think good drama , bad drama is based on how much  your expectation is. Period.

annyeong everyone!
just giving out  a warning here.
i think alex777 is a troll or a psh hater in disguise. here she praises shinhye and dishes on minho but in psh thread she posted something that is clearly doubting shinhye's acting.
so where are you really at girl?
are you starting some fanwar here?

So KT said to KW that he will do every thing KW wants and give his shares to KW on the condition that KW helps to bring ES back to where she was before she met KT.

KW has:
- tried to bring ES back to school.
- asked KT to do well at school
- not asked KT to go to the US (and i don't think he will ask KT do so)

do you think KW will ask to have all KT's shares? KW is the one who wants to be very successful in business anyway.

hmm, i can't wait to see what will happen in the next episode.

@cassopeia, and all other Heirlings, perhaps it would be better to just not respond to @alex777.  We are not here to justify why we like or don't like Heirs.  It's apparent that he/she doesn't like Heirs or is just parroting what others have said in other forums or blogs.  It's enough that we like the show and we have a forum in which to discuss it.  We may have our ships and some of our ships may have sunk like the titanic, but we have fun spazzing about it none the less.  It seems as if @alex777 is simply serving as a troll to add hatred to our forum.  Let's not join in his hater party.

at times like this I wish the moderator would make an emoticon kicking another emoticons butt off to Timbuktu............... I agree with another that says if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.... smiley_taekwondo1.gif
To @alex777 can you please stop commenting? you are a very negative person and it shows on your words one your grammar and punctuation is way off...  two your thoughts are childish... what are you trying to prove? that you don't like the Heirs? do you think we care?
The blog you put a link on is another blog that I have mentioned here before one that fails miserably to put neutrality in their recaps sad but true... it is no USA TODAY or a major media of news that provides fact and true for me to rely on it... its another flawed person that states their opinions... which to me this world is already full of negativity if you want that kind of karma then that is you... but will you take your comments and put them where the sun does not shine? would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody here is telling you to watch or to like it.... so be my guest and truly if you have some sort of personal ethics then stop... IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL..................
gotta go to my happy place HAPPY PLACE HAPPY PLACEtumblr_mx13i1s9lX1rearxmo2_400.gif
on another note sorry guys for ranting but the ignorance and persistence of some people that want us to come and agree with their opinions truly drove me up a wall..... I am going to go and put my HOT KISS and get these awful negativity feelings I felt by reading those forsaken comments ugh... its like swallowing awful tasting medicine....

back to my watching the hot kiss and drooling on it................. heirs marathon here I come...............

adamfever said: So KT said to KW that he will do every thing KW wants and give his shares to KW on the condition that KW helps to bring ES back to where she was before she met KT.

KW has:

do you think KW will ask to have all KT's shares? KW is the one who wants to be very successful in business anyway.

@alex777 What are you trying to prove by posting that dramabeans link? That Heirs is hated by bunch of people? LOL, we already know that. Every drama has haters.

Even if it is hated by few thousand people, there are millions who love it. Should i provide FB and Baidu links? :-)

cassopeia said: adamfever said: So KT said to KW that he will do every thing KW wants and give his shares to KW on the condition that KW helps to bring ES back to where she was before she met KT.

KW has:

@alex777 while you might think that Heirs isn't worth your time (which still confuses me as to why you would spend 1 day watching all 18 episodes if it was that horrible) and while some may agree with you, heirs is undeniably well loved in Korea and internationally. So in Heirs' defense, if you want to bring up everyone who agrees with you then I might as well bring up the high ratings. For a drama that you find horrible, almost 1/4 of all the people watching TV during their timeslot tunes in to watch Heirs over how many shows? A lot! That's millions of people and not even including the rest of the world. I'm sorry but I think you are outnumbered.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We get it, you don't like heirs. But we love it. I can sit here and go on with all the reasons why I love it, the way you've been sitting there writing all the reason why you hate it, but I'd rather not. In the end, it leads to nothing. Let's just say, 18 hours of your life wasted and 18 of mine I don't regret, so good day to you.