[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I really feel sad for Kim Tan being left by Eun Sang ... 
        but in the next few days it is us who will be sad because 
     Heirs has to end... We became stalkers.. addicts and crazy
    for they have touched our hearts. We fell madly for this drama... 
                     Now that we are so into it.. It also has to bade Goodbye.. 

It hurts to know that it will end soon.. I feel sad.. waaaaah.. This is the first time that I don't want Wednesday and Thursday to come..   

Guest branwen

Lol. The BTS pics of ES and KT on that red carpet. How I wish it was YD she's with. You know, like showing KT just what he lost; eat your heart out KT!! Pretty ES/PSH!!

Guest laissezze

TO SUM UP WHAT I'VE SEEN
Ep 1-16 = Both ES and KT brought out the BEST IN EACH OTHER. They were able to be honest with one another. It took them both the courage to man up for their feelings. It took a while but I saw pure goodness from them... 
then came EP 17 = THEY BOUGHT OUT THE WORSE IN EACH OTHER. ES lies to KT's face and KT turns into a delinquent juvenile. in short, turns into an animal. 
At least we don't get that dragging heartbreaking scenes for 2 eps. I am anticipating ep 18 to wrap up the heartbreak so we can have the remaining two eps to our OTP's skinship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anomalous

branwen said: Lol. The BTS pics of ES and KT on that red carpet. How I wish it was YD she's with. You know, like showing KT just what he lost; eat your heart out KT!! Pretty ES/PSH!!

There is no escaping Heirs even at work. The OST keeps being played on the radio. :)) not that I'm complaining. This just shows the drama is really popular these days.

And my goodness! I just found out that Jeguk High filming location is just a block away from my workplace. :(( I should have stalked this thread sooner. 8-X

omo omo omo. BTS pic, ES and KT together makes me flying. Imagine what will they do? they also looks a like married couple. My mind going into crazy things like maybe ES finaly become KT wife or finance. She really seems like "the girl who come from a rich family" . hahaha..
PSH looks so GERRZZZZZ. LOL
I can't waint!!
Hope that BTS pic really coming from heirs scene -.-
i don't know since there's so many mistake by just looks some BTS before -____-
This's really happen like when i think ES call YD, the true scene is KT who is call and when i think YD is find ES first, the true is KT find him first. Omooo, i really really cant wait!!

Thanks for BTS pic, give me moreeeeee ;D

Guest rogue0716

Hmmm...can the last episode be the BTS of all other episodes with some very personal ones of LMH and PSH together and then BOOM! LMH and PSH took it from reel to real! Lol. I beg your pardon, there goes my obsessive compulsive shipping disorder slipping the leash. I can't wait for a dolled up EunSang! Get em, girl!