Maja

Yoo Rachel & Young Do BTS~

(I Hope I'm not re-posting this)

tumblr_mx6ar2JfGc1s8m1l7o5_500.jpg
tumblr_mx6ar2JfGc1s8m1l7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx6ar2JfGc1s8m1l7o4_500.jpgtumblr_mx6ar2JfGc1s8m1l7o2_500.jpg
tumblr_mx6ar2JfGc1s8m1l7o3_500.jpg
Beautiful color composition pictures ♥

MOD EDIT: Please put 2+ pictures in spoiler tags. Thanks!

Guest sweetyeka

shimmeringoasis said: reading thru the talks of possible endings & reference to the great gatsby n what happened in it *scary thoughts*
see what happens when we dont get any previews sbs all of us thinking of so many possibilities to happen... fearing of worst to happen which I hope never happens.. I for one hve never thought that the drama would hve a sad ending, I always thought it to hve happy ending that is struggling thru the probs fighting the obstacles in the way & solving everything at the end... I want everyone in the drama to hve a happy ending (except for daddy Kim I dont care whatever happens to him evil old man :-L  )  also HS who I hve read of so many times that he might attempt suicide a big NO NO.. no sad ending to any character's storyline no tragedy KES unnie plz... deep inside I hve faith in KES unnie that she'll give us a happy ending, hope to see all of the characters happy at the end to get what they want :) also want lots of romantic moments between KT-ES before the end atleast an epi full of it 8-> (talking of ending makes me sad, while I want wed/epi 17 to come fast the thought of 2 weeks left makes me really sad, pains my heart)
Also NO OPEN ENDING plz I m a sucker for a complete happy ending... I dont like the open endings well its better than sad endings but still.... KES unnie plz plz make it happen a complete happy satisfying ending is what I wish for  [-O< [-O<

Happy ending? If happy ending means solving all the issues discussed in this drama and achieve the purpose for which it was created ... then the happy ending is (the main ideas):
1. - . reconsidering the position and attitude of parents towards their children and vice versa
2. - the children return to school ... natural place for their age ...
3.- life goes on ... and our heroes are allowed to meet and live first love ...

Guest Un Identified

I guess the upcoming episodes are still heart breaking.. The BTS that we've been waiting for ..Kim Tan and Eun Sang together but they will just pass at each other.. :((1

So Kim Woo Bin is the host in SBS Drama Awards?Then I really hope LMH and PSH come and walk together in the red carpet, I mean, it's not going to lead to gossip, right? because they were nominated as best couple, so it's natural if they come together 
:D