[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Thank you for the beach spoiler pictures. It's a great constellation for no Sunday preview. Hopefully all cast and crew stay warm and dry at the beach location.
KT and YD are like the Sherlock and Watson duo. They were able to find ES even in a remote town.
It made me think about about - What movie did KT and YD watched on the laptop?
Laptop+Movie.jpg

YD: Do you have another secret?KT: What secret?YD: Gloria Cleary is your twin sister separated at birth.
If HJ's teaching style differs to the other teachers at their school, she'll likely give her students a weekly class roster.
Class+Roster.jpg

faidaris said: Hmmm do you guys think that the love triangle between KT-ES-YD is STILL not over yet? Maybe the reason why YD follows ES is because of himself, not for the sake of KT? But instead of fist fighting, they're actually fighting in a more mature manner? Maybe suddenly ES had a 2nd thought and considers YD a better future since Daddy Kim is so scary and evil? I wonder why in the 2nd pic of both YD-ES strolling at the beach, we saw YD leaving ES behind. Maybe she was touched and YD gave her ultimatum that made her re-think about her choice again? So many speculations just from seeing these BTS photos!!!

LOL! I expected that we wouldn't get a preview. SBS wants us to stew in wondering where ES is and if there will be a time jump.

Anyway, I was thinking and I remembered the scene where ES confessed her feelings to Tan and said that she was running away. Tan said that it's OK. He will find her and he will in Ep 17 :D I dunno why though, but I think the scene where YD asked ES to call him or Tan if she needs, keep playing in my head. What are the possibilities that she did ask for YD's help and YD told KT where she is?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

um.... can anyone here translate this for us please?!
i wonder if this is the written preview of ep17 ?!?! or somekind of a spoiler?!
탄이는 은상의 흔적을 찾아 거리를 헤매고 이를 지켜보던 기애는 원에게 은상의 행방을 찾아줄 것을 부탁한다. 한편 은상은 윤실장의 도움으로 김회장의 눈을 피해 희남여사의 고향으로 잠적한다.
cr. dc

zaizai_f4_only said: um.... can anyone here translate this for us please?!
탄이는 은상의 흔적을 찾아 거리를 헤매고 이를 지켜보던 기애는 원에게 은상의 행방을 찾아줄 것을 부탁한다. 한편 은상은 윤실장의 도움으로 김회장의 눈을 피해 희남여사의 고향으로 잠적한다.
cr. dc

Iren said:
zaizai_f4_only said: um.... can anyone here translate this for us please?!
cr. dc

Silver bullets are wandering the streets looking for signs of it giae watched the original line to find the whereabouts of the Silver asks. Meanwhile, with the help of silver mounted gimhoejang Yun's eyes into hiding to avoid the rare men and women's home.

Google translator

----------

Seeing how KT keeps wandering around the streets looking for ES, KE asked Won to help KT find her. Meanwhile, in order to avoid Chairman Kim, ES asked for Secretary Yoon's help to bring them to Heenam's (this is her mother mother's name, right?) hometown.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know KT's mother's name was Ki Ae... ;))

Guest Spring Andrew

KINDA SAD..i wish there was a time gap.. n  KT  was stronger n more mature.!! before finding ES.
I guess this time KW will be on his side..apparently YD KT N KW found ES.. 

:))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

vill85

said: ---------- After wandering about the streets looking for ES, KT asked Won to help him find her. Meanwhile, in order to avoid Chairman Kim, ES asked for Secretary Yoon's help to bring them to Heenam's (this is her mother mother's name, right?) hometown.