[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ES's 14 Days Bucket List
Day 1 - Elope
What to do if your father-in-law kidnaps the bridesmaid as a wedding gift?
Solution: Ring your favorite black knight =)
Day+1+Elope.jpg

Day 2 - Honeymoon for under 50,000 won
Where? MS StudioCost? FreeWhat's the catch? There's a photographer lurking outside the studio.
Day+2+Honeymoon.jpg

Day 3 - Hand in overdue group assignment
Chose Book - Pride and Prejudice
What Pride?

Day+3+Pride.jpg

What Prejudice?
MS: I'm Jeguk's youngest daughter. Life's tickled pink.

MS+Jeguks+Youngest+Daughter.jpg

guadi said: I just realized Heirs will end in 15 days and ES might choose option 2 to leave in 15 days. Is this a coincidence or is KES planning for ending with ES's decision? :-?
Edit: Posters at Heirs Baidu are already thinking of places Daddy Kim will send ES. On the list: N. Korea, China, India, Africa, etc... >-) :-SS

How can she fight with Tan? By staying by his side and holding on, hoping for the best and expecting the worst? I'm sorry but I just don't see it. They're still kids who dreams of a better future. They're not Gil Ra Im or Joo Won (are those their names) who are already adults and are ready to start a family. My point is, being threatened to be made literally useless in society when you haven't even finished high school is just so freaking scary, especially if the person who made the threat can actually do it.

Ah, but why are we even... The preview shows that KT finds out about it and ES was just so scared she didn't know what to do so she accepted the ticket. Maybe I'm just pissed that you said Eun Sang wasn't worth KT's love. She's suffering too you know. It's just not the boy who's going through a lot. The girl also has a hell of a dilemma to face.

I would say the same if it was KT too. If he gave up without trying, I would also be one if the first to say he's not worth fighting for. You are right that they are both young. Realistically speaking, they might even not be endgame later in life. So if ES can let go, KT should also do the same. But then no one would want to watch this anymore. Therefore, we also have to go back to the real fact that this is a drama. We want to see a both mains fighting for each other to their last breath. As much as I hate Rachel, I admired her fighting spirit. Just too bad she abused that traits.

Triv said: guadi said: I just realized Heirs will end in 15 days and ES might choose option 2 to leave in 15 days. Is this a coincidence or is KES planning for ending with ES's decision? :-?
Edit: Posters at Heirs Baidu are already thinking of places Daddy Kim will send ES. On the list: N. Korea, China, India, Africa, etc... >-) :-SS

ugh my perv mind is going on nonstop! what will they do in KT's room?:-\" I hope they take advantage that nobody will bother them [-O<ugh I know I know but I can't help it.....   
what you guys think? right ? right ? let them enjoy the room pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee! [-O<

So after watching with subtitles did i understood corectlly that ES choosed the second choice?Daddy Kim said that if he breaks immediately with Tan she will choose to go and study were she wants but if she chooses second choice he will let her see Tan all she wants that night and if she let's go of him after that he will be the one to choose the place she will go,so she choose the second choice visiting Tan:-?and in the preview did Tan asked YD to grab ES and stay by her side protecting her?So,Secretary Yoon choose Dady Kim side from the preview,:(

I really want KT to return to his evil side along with YD to kick Daddy Kim & KW & YD's butt. We have seen glimpse of KT's evil and cunning streaks, but not the full version. I want to see the full versions as to why all the kids were so scared of him back then. KW & Daddy Kim shouldn't take his warnings lightly. KT us deadly when he mean something. Take YD for example. Last time didn't take KT's warnings seriously, and look what almost happened.

ravairie said: What do you think guys, we will get a separation and a time jump?
I hope they stick together and fight the battle together.. their moms can join them in the fight because they are the best tandem in this series.. Lets see what will happen on episode 16.  KT and ES are both smart so they need to talk about it and solve it together. Unless Daddy Kim uses all his influence to send ES abroad or threatened her mother. 

Guest branwen

Miky88 said: So after watching with subtitles did i understood corectlly that ES choosed the second choice?Daddy Kim said that if he breaks immediately with Tan she will choose to go and study were she wants but if she chooses second choice he will let her see Tan all she wants that night and if she let's go of him after that he will be the one to choose the place she will go,so she choose the second choice visiting Tan:-?and in the preview did Tan asked YD to grab ES and stay by her side protecting her?So,Secretary Yoon choose Dady Kim side from the preview,:(

ok now I am confused who is he telling this?

Won: Don’t let your guard down.

Tan: I will use my everything to protect her. It’s a warning to never touch her

Its to Kim Won right? he is either talking about ES or KA right? 

cr to jooni

Guest jjsweeter0211

AGB rating
Nationwide 19.8% (2nd)  (-2.3)Seoul 21% (2nd)               (-3.6)
46rd.pngbi84.png

Pretty Man & Medical Top Team ( not in the table)