[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Article: 'The Heirs' The rebellious Kim Woo Bin, has there ever been a 'sadder' bad boy?

Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+678, -9] Kim Woo Bin really pulls off the Youngdo role well... I would've hated the character if an actor who couldn't act portrayed him ㅋㅋ but Kim Woo Bin makes it so that you don't hate his character but feel bad for him ㅠㅠ
2. [+537, -17] He's so handsome.. ㅠㅠ Kim Woo Bin really knows how to act! He breathes life into those scripts
3. [+409, -10] I feel so bad for him... Youngdo's the type of guy you want to just pull into a hug whenever he does something bad ... ㅜㅜ
Via Netizen Buzz

Ten Nicknames for the OTP
1. SAP (Save The Penguins) Couple

1+Penguins.jpg

ES: Why were you crying?KT: (feigns devastation) Climate change are killing penguins
2. LIP (Lovers In Playroom) Couple

2+Lovers.jpg

YD: Are you and ES SNS friends?KT: We're L-O-V-E-R-S
3. VMS (Voted Most Stalked) Couple

3+Flash.jpg

MS: I don't have a photogenic memory. But this time I remembered to bring my photogenic camera
4. CAT (Can't Afford Taxi) Couple

4+Cat.jpg

ES: Why did you dare ride a taxi empty handed?KT: No one taught me how to read a bus timetable
5. SOF (Sponge Off Friends) Couple

5+Sponge.jpg

MS: You locked me out of my playroomCY: Do I look like I'm your secretary?HS: My mum is a sponger repellent
6. DND (Do-Nut-Disturb) Couple

6+Donut.jpg

KT: This is how you give a love bite
7. ROO (Reject Other Offers) Couple

7+Roo.jpg

YD: I closed Mango Six cafe for you to restES: I'm sorry. Towards you my heart is closed
8. PIS (Protect In Sixty-seconds) Couple

8+Pis.jpg

YD: After sixty-seconds I'll reveal KT's secretES: I'll shut the broadcast system before sixty-seconds
9. LRA (Let's Run Away) Couple

9+Let+Us.jpg

ES: Your problems are overwhelming youKT: Let's run away
10. LIH (Love Is Hugging) Couple

10+Hug.jpg

KT: I'm in danger. Will you hold my hand?ES: No. Because love is hugging

Guest Enonane1 .

@akane_tran - I absolutely love your description - how very female teenager this description is...........fangirling your writing now!!!!!!
"so kissing would naturally freak her out whether or not she enjoys it. As a girl, I can understand her "stiff" reactions. During her kisses, she's probably thinking less about "enjoying" it, than other bazillion random thoughts like "omg, it's a kiss... i've never have been kissed? how should i react? should I be enjoying it? is it something supposed to be enjoyable? we've barely hold hands. we're not even dating.. OMG OMG OMG I'm being kissed!!!!! eeeek! ", not "omg, the boy is kissing me and my first instinct is to throw my tongue down his throat because I'm hormonal." 

Article: 'The Heirs' hits 20% in viewer ratings instantly after 'Secret' ends
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,937, -141] Tan's just so amazing, gogo straight to 30% ㅋ
2. [+1,938, -242] If you haven't started watching The Heirs yet, just give it a try~ I guarantee you won't be able to come out of it. I've been obsessed ever since I started..
3. [+1,237, -107] I predicted this ㅎㅎ but it needs to go up higher!!! It will, I know, it's such a fun show!!!
4. [+460, -27] Probably proves that the people who chose to watch 'Secret' still watched 'The Heirs' reruns and have now just switched over
5. [+362, -19] We've gained a lot of the 'Secret' viewers ㅋ
Via Netizen Buzz

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Ratings: Wed, 11.20.13] ‘The Heirs’ Breaks 20 Percent and Ranks Number 1

Now that KBS’ Secret has gone, SBS’ The Heirs is finally seeing the light, coming in at first on Wednesday night. 

The drama recorded 20.6 percent, its highest rating ever to date. The Heirs definitely benefited with the end of Secret, which never broke the 20 percent barrier, as most of the viewers decided to switch over to The Heirs, instead of checking out the new KBS drama, Pretty Boy, which still came in at second place with 6.3 percent.

Meanwhile, Pretty Boy kicked off with a witty lines and interesting plot. The second episode of this drama will determine if people will continue on The Heirs wagon or jump over to the Pretty Boy side. 

66736639.jpg

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 20.6

2. KBS Pretty Boy 6.3

3. MBC Medical Top Team 5.7

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.7

2. SBS Couples 5.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51288

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Choi Jin Hyuk – Don’t Look Back (돌아보지 마) The Heirs OSTBy popgasa on November 20, 2013

I was so happy, I used to smile so much
Times spent with you were so precious
I didn’t know I would say the words I love you
So I’m just thankful for you

You must have been in a lot of pain, you must have cried a lot
I’m just so sorry for the times spent with me
I couldn’t even say the words I’m sorry yet
But I’m letting you go like this, I’m sorry

Don’t look back at me, don’t look back at me who is crying
My held back tears might hold onto you, who barely managed to turn around

Don’t look back even once, please don’t look back at me in pain
Because I’m still in love, because I love you, don’t look back
Never look back

Because I’m a fool, because I’m a good-for-nothing
I couldn’t protect your bright smile
I was too young back then so I didn’t know about your tears
Don’t ever forgive me

Don’t look back at me, don’t look back at me who is crying
My held back tears might hold onto you, who barely managed to turn around

Don’t look back even once, please don’t look back at me in pain
Because I’m still in love, because I love you, don’t look back

Don’t go, don’t go, my heart tells me to call you
I love you, I love you, my heart tells me to catch you
I say that I can’t, I cover my mouth but I say your name

Will you come back to me? Will you come back to me? Even if I say that
Pretend you didn’t hear, turn around, quicken your steps and leave me

Don’t ever cry again, don’t ever hurt again and be happy
You have to live a million times better than me, you have to
Don’t ever forget

http://popgasa.com/2013/11/20/choi-jin-hyuk-dont-look-back-돌아보지-마-the-heirs-ost/

Guest dijerusli

Hello everyone.. I'm still brand new in soompi..please be nice to me. Let's be all friends :)>- Hehehee... 
First i'd like to say that I'm a YoungDo-EunSang couple worshipper. So sorry for all Lee Min Ho fans, but I find Young Do evil-jerk image charisma yet deep down caring to his first love is really drawn me to his side. It's just more attractive than the mushy-love-romantic charm of Kim Tan, at least for me personally. Does anybody feel the same way as me? Or is it just me being dysfunctionally crooked for some rough-bad-boy romance? Hahaa...  :D I mean, if you looked back, way.. way back to the first episode. It was YoungDo who first saw EunSang at the motorbike shop. He saw her nonchalant attitude while delivering food to the shop mechanics without realizing his existence. That's the first time YoungDo felt attraction to EunSang. Now, i don't know about you guys, but i saw it as love at first sight. And then there's the morning where YoungDo saw EunSang while he's eating his instant noodle breakfast at the convinient store. EunSang walked in while still half asleep and not even realized YoungDo standing beside her, again. That's fate.Let's think out of the box.. Let's be unpredictable.. Don't be the typical dramaland that the lead actor end up with the lead actress  ;;)
No offense to all Kim Tan fans, but i really do wish and pray that EunSang would end up with YoungDo. Oh please..please, Dear Lord Almighty God of Dramaland  [-O< I mean, come on... He's the dark and lonely soul with a wounded heart who is looking for salvation. She's the pure caring heart with a sympathy to dark wounded soul. It just meant to be, that fate of love at first sight (and stumble, if you notice YoungDo keep stumbling EunSang)  ;;)
I really do wish some drama make the suppose-to-be bad guy end up with the lead actress. Hehee... For example, drama Fashion King. For that drama, even though i'm a fan of Yoo Ah In, but i was hoping that Shin Se Kyung's character would end up with Lee Jae Hoon's character. And...what do you know, they really do ended up together in the end of the drama. My wish do come true, yayy!!!  :D But feel disturbed with Yoo Ah In's character ending though :|
Anyway, i'm not saying that The Heirs should end up with some deaths like Fashion King. Oh no, oh Hell-to-the-No. But, let's put some twist at the end yet make every characters find their own happiness.. *fingers-crossedEspecially for YoungDo who can convince EunSang for his first love to be true and not a game. And EunSang to realize that even though Tan is the puppy love she adore, but it was YoungDo all along that could complete her in feeling her first love  :x
But that, again, just my own opinion. No offense to anyone, i hope. :)>-

Guest useobwa

I love every single cast of Heirs. Really.
They are the ones that made the ratings increase by 4.7%! Every single one of them :-)Also, to me, I think that PSH acting is natural and is actually normally how girls would react in real life.Her shock expression to me is very realistic though. This is how I see it as wouldn't we be surprised if someone just steals a kiss from you like how Tan did to ES? :-P 
In episode 13, I loooovvveeee all the scenes.The emotional hug, the knee-lock (hehe), donut.... KT-ES moments and KT-KW bromance. & I must highlight that I laughed so hard at the Myungsoo's scene!I felt so bad for Ye Seol although she might be mean. Also, YD being rejected and those expression he gave.. totally heart-wrenching.
I can't wait for episode 14 and after today it will be another week of waiting. Sigh~ I really hope they extend 2-4 episodes!EDIT: OH I REALLY WANT THE OST WHEN YD IS WITH ES. T_T

Guest laissezze

If i get to applaud KT's last time, well, YD-ES shippers, AM ON YOUR SIDE WITH LAST NIGHT'S EP. Well, just last night ok, I still ship ES-KT. hehehehe :P
YD was extremely daebak! I totally felt his pain. (off topic, seriously, Rachel should quit doing that constipated face every time... it just sucks and destroys the entire atmosphere. In short, she's totally annoys me, thus, I give credit for her acting). grrrrrrrrr
ANYWAY, LAST NIGHT'S EP WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
But what admires me the most is how YD and KT seriously thinks. They're so unpredictable. 

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Ok, finished watching the episode with full subs. Just sharing my random thoughts and rambles :D
--- I want a shower scene next ep! ES can wash KT, it doesn't seem like he's showered in day(s)! :\"> Or just KT bath scene would do nicely too:)):))Wishful and dirty thinking:\">
In all seriousness though, I love this episode, ES finally having the courage to go to KT. It's about time girlfriend! You can't just do things halfway anymore. I love their cute and sweet moments. They needed it. By far my favorite is when she told KT that she may not know anything about stocks/business but is there any way she can protect him? This scene is the one I found to be the sweetest. I've read that some people feel that the acting is lacking, I guess I am a simpleton (or probably just purely biased to this drama because I love it so much:) but I actually felt that it was well acted. PSH has given me again that feeling of being a teen and falling in love for the first time. The awkwardness, being hyper aware of his presence, conscious of physical contact, being defensive when you're feeling shy and actually having butterflies in your stomach... in my opinion she has really done the role justice, especially when we think that this is supposed to be a "forbidden love". And that is why I understand all her reservations going into this relationship, I am just hoping that since she has decided to take the step, that there's no going back now. Stand by her man, and she and KT will overcome all the hindrances thrown their way.
-- Next up is Rachel, though it is true that Ye Sol needed to be taken down a peg(or two, the girl is a richard simmons) I think she went too far with the scene in the cafeteria, I understand that she is angry with all the things Ye Sol said, but I would have thought that just revealing her secret to everyone is already a revenge in its own right. Also, KT has broken off the engagement, and I think he's probably never shown her any affection that befitting of a fiance, KT himself has said that she shouldn't ruin herself because of him. I'm hoping that in the next episode she'll pick herself up, see her worth and find someone who will treat her much better(even though their social circle is small as she had mentioned before to KT, but I wish she would free herself too and find her own happiness)
--YD, ah what can I say? I know that a lot of you guys like him, but I wasn't that big of a fan(from the beginning until now-sorry, don't hit me guys! L-) I guess his character being a jerk and all that:P but his actions for some reason I understand. Of course, by no means that it is right, but after getting rejected (by your first love and losing her to your ex bestfriend!!!)you have all that pent up emotions- pain, anger, denial, makes you want to lash out and break everything, do stupid things(speaking from experience,LOL)this is one of the times that emotions rule you the most and it doesn't help that he grew up in a messy environment filled with abuse and neglect. Looking at YD I figured that his reaction was I'd probably say is "normal"? or "expected"? from his character.. He himself knows he has to let ES go, and I think sooner rather than later he is gonna do that(hoping next ep),  I think that all these craziness is just from the aftermath of ES rejection, and then he'll finally accept that ES has never had any feelings for him anyway, and that from the start its always been KT who's in her heart. (At least this is what I hope:D)
--Finally the "adults". Major brownie points for KA! Your teenage son is rebelling? Be nice and take care of his girlfriend and he'll probably sort himself out;) this strategy was good, it just seemed to backfire though:P But to look on the bright side, you have a son who firmly stands for what he believes in:) Now on to JS.. She is probably the character I hate the most. Ugh, everyone can see how evil she is, yes you have been scorned by your husband, but, rather than moving on, you refuse to divorce the scum thereby making you and everyone else miserable. Who in their right mind would torture themselves that way? Oh right she's not of right mind! Arghh! Finally Chairman Kim..we sort of heard a little backstory about him..So he fought his brothers for the position huh? I wonder though what is the motivation behind that? Power? Greed-so that you keep the wealth to your family? Or so that his sons could have the company and continue to have the best life that he can give them? Why does Jeguk comes before anything else for him even before family? Maybe by making sure that his sons have money and are in a position of power is his twisted way of parental love? Its a shame though if this is his way of thinking. Just like what KT has said when he told him that he and his brother will end up with more money than love. I just realized that being wealthy has a price to pay. In Chairman Kim's case its the love and affection of his sons and the chance of living a happy life filled with love(which is ironic since he's got two women by his side). When I look at it that way, the price of wealth seems too high.
Whoa! Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to share my thoughts, hope I didn't bore everyone to tears:-h Gosh, I'm really addicted to this one. I'm hopeless!>:)