[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest rain_drops

i've noticed that krystal usually has this cold look on her face [outside of the drama, which she even acknowledged that people get when they see her...i forgot where she said this though it was on a variety show], but this character totally made her to be this lovable person! Especially the scene where bona tries to cover her profile at that table with RH. that was just adorable! i'm not saying i didn't like her for that cold look, but that she did not seem approachable before. the writer and the actress is doing a good job portraying such emotions and giving life to the character and i'm impressed with krystal's acting.

also, in the scene where kim tan was eating dinner in kim won's room. omg such a cute scene up until they start talking! i couldn't stop smiling.

so many good scenes in this episode...one of my fav was when kim won brought kim tan to school and kim tan thanked him and all kim won said was get off and then kim tan tried to have kim won pick him up after school that was lol!

faythe said: Has anyone seen Giant? YD reminds me of Minwoo from Giant. Like YD, he also came from an extremely dysfunctional home with an extremely violent father. He always walked on a thin line between good and evil even to the end. But you can't hate him because he is true to love; and there are times when you can see that there were times when he tried to do the right things. YD is a lot like him. I also hope that YD will be able to find his Centre. Maybe his mother will come back for him.

ES said he sounds like a jealous husband.. LOL maytbe that's why he called her wife..  :x They are so cute.. 
----
KT: (Offers his hand) Why don't you take a little courage?ES: (holds his hand) I'm sorry I'm late.. (smiles at him)

OMG FINALLY :x That's what we have been waiting for.. LOL

Guest prosperity

Omo at his arms draped around her shoulders. They really look like a couple who have been dating for a long time here :x
Thank you @briseis for the bts pics! This is probably for next week. 

Lee Min Ho surprises Park Shin Hye with a "DONUT KISS" on Heirs

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1384979701_af_o

If you watched the latest episode of 'Heirs' on November 20, your jaw may have very well dropped at Lee Min Ho's sudden lunge forward for what netizens are calling a "donut kiss" with Park Shin Hye.

In the episode, Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) asked if Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) wanted a donut and placed one in her mouth.  Instead of taking a new one out of the box, Kim Tan suddenly leaned forward and grabbed a bite from the one in Eun Sang's mouth to her (understandably) complete shock.

After the two actors filmed this romantic scene, Lee Min Ho said, "Among the productions I took part in up to now, I think this one has the most affection and kiss scenes . . . Usually, I'm not the type that can show affection so this is the first time trying so many kisses like this."

The production team Hwa & Dam Pictures said, "This romance acting is of a different level as Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye tune up the wild feelings so that there is a sense of rhythm.  We ask for high expectations for their 'passionate high-teen romance.'"

Netizens commented after the show, "Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's donut kiss makes me happy even when I watch it again" and "Following the foam kiss, the donut kiss?" (as the screenwriter had previously written in the "foam kiss" in 'Secret Garden').

Credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/spoilers-lee-min-ho-surprises-park-shin-hye-with-a-donut-kiss-on-heirs#ixzz2lESGfgn4 

Argggghhh, after watching the live streaming last night and even i watched the subtittled, i can't get enough and can't stop this shity tears for Youngie :((
Those rejected and even worse, those shitty blurry eyes that i couldn't concentrate very well since the last episode was standing in front of my eyes :((
Aigoo, my ship totally sank and never sail again. Gosh :((
i know this drama was made for Kim Tan, but pleaseeeee KES nuna i want Youngie have a cute scene with Eun Sang. Since this last hope will never come true.
i wanted to wipe those blurry eyes out from Youngie last night. Please KES nuna :((
Arggghhh, due to the earthquake last night in the middle of my spazzing time, i was trying for healing and understanding why KES nuna made Youngie's character becomes so complicated :((
Hope tonight episode aren't getting worse. If it will, let me sink in pacific ocean with my ship :(( :(( :((

Guest branwen

@marie67 say what? You mean you're not feeling the love from cha eun sang bcoz of how PSH acts? But... But..

@prosperity LOL. We're the same. I'm watching this for PSH, & I'm not really a fan of LMH, but I appreciate his acting now. He's doing a really good job. Same for KWB. This is his first drama I've watched but he's so good in portraying YD I hate him for being an as**ole sometimes.

I'm just so happy right now bcoz of the ratings & great reviews. HEIRS FIGHTING!!

Guest branwen

The rating is daebak!!
Congratulation to the cast and crew!! 

Seoul 20.6 (2nd) (+4.7)
Nationwide 22.7 (1st) (+5.2)

Wow! Congrats to the Heirs team and all the fans =D> Just out of curiosity, what is the number 1 show nationwide?

I think it's King's Family,or something. A daily drama with more than 100 episodes.

DAEBAK! I’ve never used this word before, however, this episode deserves it if only because, after facing so many obstacles and rejections, it’s finally come the time for Kim Tan to receive proof of ES’s affection, not only in words, but what’s more important, in actions, as well. She has gathered her courage and decided to come close to the “Hollywood sign” at last, only to realized he’s not been so far, after all. She may be in the valley and he may be standing on the hill but that’s no distance for someone who is determined to breach and puts both his/her heart and mind into it.

tumblr_mwl2h2ONa21s8t96qo1_1280.pngtumblr_mwl2h2ONa21s8t96qo3_1280.pngtumblr_mwl2h2ONa21s8t96qo9_1280.pngtumblr_mwl2h2ONa21s8t96qo4_1280.png

"Does your offer still stand? To take my hand and run away with me if I am in danger?"