[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I honestly hope ES KT and YD are released from this triangle of doom that they are in. I can see why KT and ES are attracted to eachother they are kindred spirits who have seen eachother at their lowest point so they can easily find comfort and solace in each other. but YD I feel was thrown in for kicks. ES and YD have nothing in common nothing other than KT. which makes me think that YDs intrest in her is superficial. its more of I saw her thought she was intresting for sleepwalking around town and then she became even more intresting because I could get a reaction out of my ex bestfriend. now he is like a dog with a bone he makes himself think she is so important to him out of his own selfishness. I blame this on the writer though because in trying to tackle so many characters she has written many things very superficially. just barely scratching the surface. I wish she would release YD frome the triangle so that she could get into writing his character and resolving his daddy and mommy issuses that would be more interesting than making him the eternal third wheel jerk. she is wasting a great actor on a bad triangle that can't even be called a proper triangle. because honestly and realistically ES would never actually waver in her affection for KT when her other option is a person who has actively bullied and been physically aggressive with her.

Obvious Tips that Rachel does not Get
Q. if KT does not answer your calls?A. Obviously he does not like you! don't you get the drift?
Q. If KT is not staring at youA. Seriously you didn't get it yet? he does not like you! 
Q. KT tells you he likes ESA. don't know why you got 2nd place you sure seem lacking in the brains department -
Q. Rachel seems to put herself in high regard like she is above everyone elseA. yet she values herself so little that has to force KT to be with her
Q. KT confesses that betrothal is OFFA. By now you should really get the drift right? we can only pray but NO she didn't still stuck on getting KT
seriously totally dislike you Rachel but if you think you are SO GREAT and all that then oh why oh why DON'T you stop obsessing and find yourself a dog to love... obviously you will not get KT 

charlie said: I honestly hope ES KT and YD are released from this triangle of doom that they are in. I can see why KT and ES are attracted to eachother they are kindred spirits who have seen eachother at their lowest point so they can easily find comfort and solace in each other. but YD I feel was thrown in for kicks. ES and YD have nothing in common nothing other than KT. which makes me think that YDs intrest in her is superficial. its more of I saw her thought she was intresting for sleepwalking around town and then she became even more intresting because I could get a reaction out of my ex bestfriend. now he is like a dog with a bone he makes himself think she is so important to him out of his own selfishness. I blame this on the writer though because in trying to tackle so many characters she has written many things very superficially. just barely scratching the surface. I wish she would release YD frome the triangle so that she could get into writing his character and resolving his daddy and mommy issuses that would be more interesting than making him the eternal third wheel jerk.

Guest jjsweeter0211

The rating is daebak!!Congratulation to the cast and crew!! 
Seoul 20.6 (2nd) (+4.7)Nationwide 22.7 (1st) (+5.2)
r2pl.png
2i9s.png

Pretty Man  ( not in the table)Medical Top Team ( not in the table)

cherryblossomkawai said: I just watch episode 13 with eng subs/ I just notice that Rachel has no reason to be this mean. She doesn't like KT since she wants YD to spill the secret about his birth. I don't like her. Before i pity her but now no way...To be honest, i was so happy when YS's secret was given by RH. Because she is so awful with ES and CH. But then Bo Na , i like you but seriously YS was supposed to be your friend. It's like MS bullying KT. 
I am so stress for tomorrow/ Why ? 
1. What will YD do to ES ? 2. We know that everyone will discover that she is a "charity case"3. What happened to HY ? Seriously they dare to cut the scenes. Don't tell he attemped suicide again.4. How HJ will be as a teacher ? 

branwen said:
marie67 said: Its because ES is actually very selfish. She thinks only of herself most of time. She doesnt have girlfriends she only hangs out with boys. And I kinda find it very strange of her that she never mentions her sister or thinks of her unlike KT who loves his brother so much (and we as viewers know that). Also, I really dislike PSH/ES's stiffness every time she is with KT. LMH is doing a very good job with the cuteness but ES ruins it everytime by being stiff and awkward and wide eyed. When YD confesses to her, or does something she doesnt get that annoying look, and maybe this is also one of the reasons why I am shipping ES and YD.

charlie said: I honestly hope ES KT and YD are released from this triangle of doom that they are in. I can see why KT and ES are attracted to eachother they are kindred spirits who have seen eachother at their lowest point so they can easily find comfort and solace in each other. but YD I feel was thrown in for kicks. ES and YD have nothing in common nothing other than KT. which makes me think that YDs intrest in her is superficial. its more of I saw her thought she was intresting for sleepwalking around town and then she became even more intresting because I could get a reaction out of my ex bestfriend. now he is like a dog with a bone he makes himself think she is so important to him out of his own selfishness. I blame this on the writer though because in trying to tackle so many characters she has written many things very superficially. just barely scratching the surface. I wish she would release YD frome the triangle so that she could get into writing his character and resolving his daddy and mommy issuses that would be more interesting than making him the eternal third wheel jerk. she is wasting a great actor on a bad triangle that can't even be called a proper triangle. because honestly and realistically ES would never actually waver in her affection for KT when her other option is a person who has actively bullied and been physically aggressive with her.

Thank you for posting the ratings. I was really curious now that "Secret" is done, what the ratings were going to be. I am happy for the cast ad crew of "The Heirs". I was also very curious about "beautiful Man", how its debut was going to be. I saw that it did not make it to the table!