[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I thought I was going to stay away from soompi but no especially with this rumor of Choi Jin Hyuk aka Papa Gu is joining airs.

OMG OMG OMG

48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif

9y0qo.gif

Oh I so really hope it becomes official and he stars in Heirs and stays !!! I loved him so much in GU family book !!! OMG  I really hope  [-O< [-O<

Guest jjsweeter0211

What an unexpected casting! I thought they are going to choose another idol. I like him a lot in I Need Romance and Gu Family Book :xCan't wait for the rest of the castings :x 

tumblr_mlmz2qM3Td1rvgn4zo3_400.gif
tumblr_mlj8kefxKl1rvgn4zo5_400.gif

Bonus :x

tumblr_mf5gyeDBFf1rxlshdo1_r1_400.gif

P.S He is known to be a amazing kisser too :\"> :P

tumblr_mik7zehDIs1qbs1pto1_250.giftumblr_mik7zehDIs1qbs1pto2_250.gif 

cr gifs to owner

@tessieroo I am soooooooooooooooooooooo Happy that you are here I miss you   :(( and Others  >:D<  I wish you to be here always  :x @adlyn13 : I think KES listen to your Idea CHOI JIN HYEOK will be Lee Min Ho Brother  :)>-About Choi Jin Hyeok I am happppppppppppppy and Laughing in the same time as KES reading our Nominations and she surprise us with an actor not appeared in our Mind hahahhahaa :))

OMO OMO OMO :-O :-O :-O@shengvang @adlyn13 It's Papa Gu!!! Muscle Gu!!! Hot Gu!!! AhhhhhhhhhhhFangirling with you guys right now hahaha :)) Bwahahahaahhahhahahhaaimage

I don't care what role he plays as long as there is Kiss Kiss hehehe :))

http://youtu.be/8wMS1Za87aA 
http://youtu.be/ZU008c0xPIk 

At first when they announced that YongHwa quit Heirs I was like this.....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWWXb_XgmqH3HFkRndWeo
I was thinking there goes my Pinch Pinch :(( :(( :(JungYongHwa5.jpg

But then.....they announced Gu Guns was joining ahhhhhhh so I'm image

tumblr_m8b0v7hwNf1qeazk6o1_500.png

Sorry @Hanjae I feel like I have betrayed YongHwa but it's Gu GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mblluzOnYB1r7ij8qo1_500.png

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Choi Jin-hyuk offered role in Heirs

by javabeans | May 1, 2013 |

choijinhyuk_29.jpg

Woohoo! Choi Jin-hyuk — aka the most romantic gumiho ever — is currently up for upcoming buzz drama Heirs, which stars Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye and comes from the pen of star writer Kim Eun-sook (Secret Garden). He’s received the offer and is currently “positively considering” it. Everybody knock some wood, throw some salt, and do your rain dances now!

This is also the drama that recently lost or dropped (depending on how you read it) Jung Yong-hwa due to conflict of opinion with the producers. Now, I think Yong-hwa’s cute and talented as a musician, but that doesn’t stop me from thinking that this would be the best trade-off EVER. I love Choi Jin-hyuk all on his own, though, so I’d be excited no matter whom he was replacing. He has a wonderful warmth and groundedness that makes him super appealing even in terrible projects (ahem, It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl), though of course I’d prefer seeing him in something solid.

If Choi signs on (please oh please), the cast would actually be much better than I dared hope; when the second lead slot opened up again I figured the most I would hope for was an appealing young guy who maybe had some charisma who wouldn’t totally sink the ship. Instead we get a guy who might seriously challenge my allegiance to the main romantic pairing, because seriously, what’s it take for Choi Jin-hyuk to get a Happily Ever After around here? (See: I Need Romance, Panda and Hedgehog.) And even when he does, well, the drama tends to not be worth watching.

I do think the entire cast is a bit old to be revisiting adolescence (Park Shin-hye could pull it off, but the guys are definitely twentysomething leading men now) but the drama is reportedly all about chaebols (thus heirs) and sparkling romantic comedy told in a Gossip Girl-like way, and Gossip Girl always felt like it was 16-year-olds acting 30. (Which is funny since Kim Eun-sook’s characters are usually 30 acting 16. But maybe this weird dichotomy will work out well for this project.)

Gah, now we just have to wait. Till October. Which is forever away.

Via TV Report

Choi Jin Hyuk?????????????????Ommo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love him in I Need Romance...It's the same guy right????I still feel that it's such a waste that Yong hwa made a pass of this project (there goes my fantasy of seeing Min ho and Yong hwa as brothers but hopefully he gets cast in another drama after their world tour) but Choi Jin Hyuk is not bad at all..I find him charming in I Need Romance and he can definitely pull of a rich kid just like his role in INR......Yep yep...Still on board and excited for this drama... :-bd

@jjeennyy19 : Welcome back I miss you :((
I think CJH not appeared in My head  :-O I feel KES really work so hard these days to choose the cast I wonder Who will be 2nd lead actress ???and  I wonder Who Will be the 3rd Lead actor ?? :-? 

@NileRose: I just have to stay away from this thread for a while because I need to mend my disappointed heart.. ;)) but irregardless since Shin hye is in here so I got to stay..... :D
Yep..Didn't saw CJH in my wildest imagination too.. ;))

@awesomeduck the nicknames you come up with Gu Guns, omg good one! Yes omg was he oh so wonderful in Gu family book and seeing how hot he actually is omo can't stop fanning myself . Looks like uri LMH is going to have to share my fangirling with CJK now ;))

it's funny idk if you caught this bit for some reason in Gu Family papa gu kind of resembled CY at times I mean physically too . Now they'll star in the same drama funny funny.

@NileRose yes I am so happy *fangirl jumping up and down* and wow no one thought of this it really is an unexpected surprise and a pleasant one too ;)

I almost jumped when I knew the news that CJH may join this drama. I just finish "I need romance" last night. Someone on Gu thread said that CJH newbies should watch. OMG I really need him more on drama and hope that got a good role.
Beside the looks and appealing body shape. He's a good actor.