[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Friend or Foe? The 10 best Kdrama frenemies

by Vivi on Fri, Dec 27, 2013

Young_Do_frenemy_1.png

The Frenemy. That awesome Kdrama combo that blurs the line between friend and foe. This isn't your traditional Kdrama villain who has no redeeming qualities and just wants to ruin everything all of the time. It isn't the traditional supportive bestie, either. Frenemies move from one end of the spectrum to the other, and they often give us some of the most rewarding (and hilarious) Kdrama friendships. So, in the spirit of holiday togetherness, let's celebrate some of our favorite Kdrama frenemies!

1. Kim Tan and Choi Young Do, Heirs

Young_Do_frenemy_1.jpg   +1

Young Do and Kim Tan started out as childhood best friends until a mysterious argument drove them apart and Kim Tan left for America. Once he came back into town, they pretended to hate each other, but of course, some friendship still lingered under the surface. Deep, deep under the surface. Oh, these two. They can't stand each other because they secretly love each other. Hug it out, don't slug it out, guys.

cr dramafever

hmmmmm i might be out of topic just wanted to say.. lol..
Why do i have a feeling that Shin Hyes soon to be drama is together with Woon Bin.. lol.. Just like what happen in YAB Yong Hwa did not get the gurl so they have heartstring hope it happened with woon Bin and shin hye.. this time action drama.. hehe.. this is just my new years wish list... (just ignore me okay)   Happy new year everyone

MsBugnay . said: hmmmmm i might be out of topic just wanted to say.. lol..
Why do i have a feeling that Shin Hyes soon to be drama is together with Woon Bin.. lol.. Just like what happen in YAB Yong Hwa did not get the gurl so they have heartstring hope it happened with woon Bin and shin hye.. this time action drama.. hehe.. this is just my new years wish list... (just ignore me okay)   Happy new year everyone

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Gyo, Soo Ae, Gong Hyo Jin Will Not be Attending SBS Acting Awardscollage11-800x450.jpg

Song Hye GyoSoo Ae, and Gong Hyo Jin, the leading ladies of this year’s SBS’ dramas will not be attending the year-end awards ceremony.

A rep from Soo Ae and Gong Hyo Jin’s agency, Soop Entertainment, stated on December 27, “Due to their schedules, they will not be attending the awards ceremony. We tried our best to make adjustments to their schedules, but it seems it will be difficult for them to attend.”

Soo Ae starred in the Monday – Tuesday drama “Queen of Ambition” taking on her first villain role since her debut. Gong Hyo Jin starred in the Wednesday – Thursday drama “Master’s Sun” as a character who had the ability to see ghosts.

A rep from Song Hye Gyo’s agency explained her absence saying, “Song Hye Gyo is currently filming for a movie in Taiwan until January of next year. After completing her schedule in Taiwan, she will be going straight to China for more activities.”

Song Hye Gyo played the leading lady in the Monday – Tuesday drama, “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” She left an impression on many viewers through her portrayal of a character who is blind.

On the other hand, Lee Bo Young, who starred in “I Can Hear Your Voice,” will host the event, and the leading lady in “The Heirs,” Park Shin Hye, has confirmed her attendance. The event will also showcase a special performance by Seo In Guk. Also, Park Yoochun, who recently confirmed his role in the new drama “Three Days” will attend the event as a presenter.

The SBS Acting Awards will air on December 31 at 8:55 PM KST

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/27/song-hye-gyo-soo-ae-gong-hyo-jin-will-not-be-attending-sbs-acting-awards/#.Ur5QKfRDuSo

MsBugnay . said: hmmmmm i might be out of topic just wanted to say.. lol..