[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

*dreaming mode on

IT's THURSDAYYYYY...The Heirs is coming in 40 minutes :D :D :D :D

I am cominggg... *dancing like Minhot* :)) :))
anigif.gif?type=w2

*dreaming mode off

Oh my No More Heirs Days is just so bad.... :(( :(( :((

cr : gif from http://blog.naver.com/eiderfriends/100201867945

ayu_adams said:

I dont think LMH-PSH will be promoting Heirs together. I sensed that LMH's agency has too much pride in LMH thinking he's such a big star that he can promote by himself. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that's the vibe im getting from my observations. Busy schedules can be altered here and there unless they already planned it 1 year in advanced? Plus they might also want to avoid any rumors between the 2 stars

vlcsnap_2013_11_18_18h16m07s212.pngMy favorite Kim Tan sweaterTan has a lot of sweaters and some look...let's say rather unique  :DBut I kind of love this old-fashioned white sweater. He looks really boyish with it. And the whole scene looks somewhat like a dream with the white sheets behind them, almost like white clouds...

I wanna share some videos withYD lovers who want to have a recap of most if not all of the YD&ES scenes (collections)made into a story from the beginning to the end. My fav are part 2 and part 4...the ending is really sad. For those who refuse to let go of the heirs xD

part1 meeting

part 2 is this love?

part 3 hurt

part 4 goodbye first love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eQkXFYUiY

@alesia44 said: Omo this is Kim Won or Kim Tan? :))

In this article it seems Choi Jinhyuk said he will spend Christmas eve with Lee Minho :D
(but I still hope there's a correct translation of this article)

When Lee Minho attended his innisfree event in Singapore, he said "I believe it's important to spend Christmas with those who you love"

Something fishy? huh? ;)) *just kidding*

translation: "Be careful on the snowy road" " Don't catch a cold !"
    so adorable ♥♥♥♥  Choi Jin Hyuk (Kim Won still, Heirs)
tumblr_my1pnbjsBI1rvgn4zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_my1pnbjsBI1rvgn4zo2_1280.jpgviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
    cr to Red Brick House                                                                                             cr to DC

booha said: @alesia44 said: Omo this is Kim Won or Kim Tan? :))

In this article it seems Choi Jinhyuk said he will spend Christmas eve with Lee Minho :D
(but I still hope there's a correct translation of this article)

When Lee Minho attended his innisfree event in Singapore, he said "I believe it's important to spend Christmas with those who you love"

Something fishy? huh? ;)) *just kidding*

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bcr as taggeg
....hello,Sydney...!
....you came...?
....y love you...
....y want you.....
....always...together....

.....five steps...for drama HEIRS.....