[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@Fannie J Yes, you are right they only have one pic together, when they were in California, i guess it's because the drama is only starting... You know, their feelings are not yet developed! :D:D But After all the skinships, hugs and kisses.... ;;) :x

Guest myhepyending

I hope they upload/post the picture of who were they staring at during the party....the one they turn to look at the one who on the stairs. ...

Guest Fannie J

LOL just met her in Heirs :))

q8emjr7x.jpg
and NOW, meet her in Masters Sun :)) ( i didnt know she was there :)) ) 
Mom.jpg
 HAHA im still looking some dramas to watch . Maybe i re-watch Heirs over and over again ~~~~~ anyone feel like me ? :-B

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh I jut wanna cry over Heirs :((

What is Wedensday and Thursday without it :((

I have a question though

Bba0rbGCQAAPUe7.jpg:large

What do you think the thing he's done on his look to look like that in this scene ? Is it the make up ? I don't think it's all the hair :/ what do you think ?

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.

"The Heirs"

Although the donut kiss was sugary, Park Shin Hye recently picked the "air kiss" as her favorite in the drama. Lee Min Ho was not meant to move his lips as he moved to kiss her but he could not resist.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Full Article