[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OH no..this was the worst ending ever..how come everyone gets a sad ending while the main lead get together and are happy..so MAD!! i felt everything was so rushed i mean what happen with all the others, the older sister, what happen with ES mom that made her go deaf, and why did YD's dad go to jail and how come his mom left. i know they briefly talked about it, but we never understood why everything happen..ugh so mad..my YD 's story is so sad and depressing,...such a great actor :) i hope he gets more main lead dramas, dont want his acting to go to waste.

Lee Min-ho, "Am I happy now?"

photo380772.jpg

Lee Min-ho talked about the end of the drama.

Lee Min-ho said, "Am I happy now? It was tough getting back on track after being through heartaching sadness. I cried the most since my debut but this is my best drama yet".

"I am grateful to writer Kim Eun-sook, directors Kang Sin-hyo and Boo Seong-cheol, as well as all the other staff and cast. I also would like to send my love to my friends at Jeguk High and everyone who watched this drama. "

Fans say, "His speech is touching", "I feel his speech", "Good job" and more.

Guy, i remember someone once posted her/hos thoughts/insight, about the crown and its bear.....

Can somebody please, post it again..Because I back reading hundred pages 'till my eyes hurts but found nothing....

Please...Thank you for your kindness...:D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

look how the netizens are still saddened of the ending of the heirs.
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr.dc 
i'm so hoping they will have a surprise for us like extra NG or BTS for that episode 21 :((