[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest nonouri

Can't believe it's the end already.... Good bye to all of you and till we meet again in future LMH & PSH drama. Love ya all and thanks for everything ~ :((

Guest prosperity

@ruzikie, their reunion really fell flat which is sad, because I was looking forward to it more than anything else for YD. It was not handled well at all. I am just being honest here. 
Also what is wrong with KWB hands? Why are they always so red?

Guest dannywahyudi

i dont know what to watch next week, its so sad for Kim Won Hyung. i hope he'll be reunited in the heirs 2 (if possible) hehehe

The best couple goes to Chan Young and Bo Na.. they are incredibly cute, although i dont like her in the first episode. now i do like her cuteness n aegyo!! it seems so original... she does cute!

I'm happy to see kim tan with eun sang in the end.. they're perfect match

What's with the kiss??????? Oh well hope they got lots of passionate kisses in private in real life, the only thing i could hope for now.  =((

By any chance they auctioning The Closet too? Think that's the only thing some of us heirlings could get some closure from lack of passionate kiss at the end. Let's bid for the closet!!!!

Guest mialuvheonhee

Feeling so sad :(' I will always remember and miss you all (CES, KT, CYD, Rachel, BN, CY,HJ, MS,HS, KW etc) thank you for all my friends in this thread, to make my day happy with all the beautiful picture and sharing, I hope this thread always exist 

cecilia said: I feel really sorry for WonHe decided to go into the arranged marriage to save the company from the evil stepmother's hands!!!!You can say that he chose the company over HJbut that's not the only reasonHis father was unconscious, things looked grim as evil stepmother was gathering support on her side to snatch the companyTan is too young and plus he has ESI would rather think that Won chose FAMILYHe wants to protect the company, which to him is like his family because it represents the way for him to get approval from his fatherIf he had just thrown his hands up in the air and said, stuff it i dont care, i'm just going to go with HJ and let the company be snatched away by evil stepmother, he would be perceived as an irresponsible sonI'm not saying what he did was necessarily right, but I feel his pain in that he felt there was nowhere to turn except to go into this marriage to pull the support back away from the evil stepmumHe does certainly care very much about HJ but I think since he was young, all the responsibility and expectations have been placed on his shouldersTan on the other hand was sent to the US..it's not like his dad was going to let him do whatever but he's not the one with the responsibility either. That's why it was perhaps easier for Tan to just go, i'm going to give this up and go with ESWon has a different personality and grew up with very different circumstancesAt the end of the day though, whatever you see his motives for doing what he did were, he did bear the consequences of the decisions he made

love this drama ..its going to be my top list drama to watch..and will buy the DVD for my PSH collections of dramas..I have all of her drama except FBND couldn't get it yet....anyway love ES/PSH dress the ash coloured lace dress...thank you everyone, enjoyed myself during this beautiful journey with the writer KES's The Heirs/Inheritors..a closing drama of the year for me.....