[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Although I love LMH as Kim Tan, I have to give KWB an applause for his great performance. I don't think anyone else would portray Young Do character as well as he does. Full of emotions and you actually feel his pain. I was so touched by the flashback scene when his mom was looking for him in ep 18. That scene got me. I hope he will get to be the main lead in the next romance production where he actually ends up with the girl he loves. KWB fighting!

^:)^ Ep19 simply dae-to-the-bak./ :)>- Feed my passion through reading live recap via Joonni-shii. Gamsa-ham-nida to Joonni who's sick but still passionately do live recap, and those dears here who keep uploading live scenes stills. :x ^:)^ Fans all over the world, anxiously awaiting Ep20 live recap and live scenes, too. ^:)^ =)) Never before any drama, I've seen fans that enthusiastic about a drama, now last 2eps seen many dears took time to upload live updates real fast for us, fans worldwide. Really touching. =)) =)) =)) X_X Wishful thinking that there will be Heirs II. X_X Writer KES insist on ending at Ep20, proved there won't be any Heirs continuation. There isn't or hardly Season II for any k-drama. Even Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata series, more than a decade ago, isn't the same, only writer remained. X_X Moreover, Writer KES doesn't have the habit of doing pure Season II (i.e. same cast 100% and plot continue from the original drama). :-S Even KES "Lovers in Paris" and "Lovers in Prague" didn't share the same cast and story didn't continue from Lovers in Paris. What's the point? ~X( Sigh...Heirs II just won't happen. Let's treasure tonight.[-O< [-O< [-O< On Recaps, Dramabeans recap usually come 15 hours later or even earlier with more details, thanks javabeans and DB team. Hajiman Dramabeans fans/paen mostly not that supportive of Heirs, ~X( even some are hateful and against/bandae of Heirs, saying it's a waste of time to watch,~X( etc. From Dramabeans voting results thus far, realized lots of Dramabeans fans ~X( "wanjeon bandae 완전 반대 " Heirs. [-X [-X Anyway, the worldwide reception and craze of Heirs, prove otherwise. http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year [-X [-X [-X [-X :x Let's say "Sarang- ham-nida",:x as it is a word rarely spoken in Heirs.:x ^:)^^:)^ Can some kind soul, please "pm me personally" the link on where to watch Ep20 Live Streaming (raw)? 8-> 8-> Jeongmal Gamsa. ^:)^ ^:)^ Otherwise, I'll just wait for Eng-sub that's usually up 24-36 hours later. Thanks to the dears who painstakingly translated for us in various languages. =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ Can also some kind soul, please "pm me personally" on how to upload stills and photos in the comment? ^:)^ ^:)^ What's the symbols to use when attaching those pictures? Gamsahabnida. ^:)^ ^:)^ [-(

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Attend Charity Event After Filming Final Episode of ‘The Heirs’

The two stars of SBS’s The Heirs attended a charity bazaar as soon as they finished filming the final episode of the drama.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye attended a charity bazaar on December 12 and donated personal items, such as padded jackets and bags, gathering much attention at the event.

The bazaar held over 10,000 items donated by celebrities and companies of different fields.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Attend Charity Event After Filming Final Episode of ‘The Heirs’

Around 40 commercial models, including Jang Dong Gun, Kim Woo Bin, Girl’s Day, Yoon Hoo and more donated their personal items for the bazaar. 

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye not only donated their items, but participated throughout the event by selling the donated goods. Park Shin Hye donated padded winter jackets and bags that she wore in The Heirs while Lee Min Ho donated three of his winter jackets. 

Lee Min Ho’s fan club, MINOZ, also donated five tons worth of rice. 

“I’ve always wanted to help out those in need, but it wasn’t easy to do so. I’m happy that I was able to contribute to a good cause through this event,” said Park Shin Hye. 

“I’m thankful that my fans decided to take part in this as well,” said Lee Min Ho.

Photo credit: Cheil Worldwide

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53343/two-stars-of-the-heirs-help-out-charity-event

Guest ghettoe

minahlisea said: Ep 19 is my favorite!!!Everything I pointed out in my last comment and that I was afraid of, are nicely resolved.. Real hope for YD to find his Mom and how he shows to his dad that he grew up before the seizure in their company;KT mom's issue and her bond with ES mom is lovely, BN & CY couple which evolves too, and CY dad's position!Rachel still having a brother even though YD and Rachel parents engagement ended..
The suspens in the end, about the company and how YD and KT meet inconsciously on the rooftop, just gives us the proof  they need each other to go through their current situation.. 
Ep 19 has everything in it : emotions were smoothly and subtly delivered and the background musics help us feeling light and moved by everything that happened in just one episode ^^
I think that the reason why I enjoyed this episode the most, is because ES was able to be herself, to say aloud everything she has in mind and be the cheerful and joyful girl she is! I realized I missed PSH bright side ^^ 
About Won, I hope he will be abble to protect his relationship even if he can't for the moment live his lovestory wonderfully. So the fact that his girlfriend who was always beside him, is asking for a breakup (in the preview of ep 20) is the best thing ever for Won to realize he also has to take a time to think about what he feels for her and what he is ready to do for their story, beside running his Dad company.  And when he'll concretely know what he wants, I hope he will fight for his love as KT!!!
For now, I am eager to see how KT and YD will help each other !!???? :D

Donny Osmond had once crooned this song.........
And they called it Puppy LoveOh I guess they'll never knowHow a young heart really feelsAnd why I Love her so
And they called it Puppy LoveJust because we are in our teensTell them all it isn't fairTo take away my only DREAM.......
So this what the Dream Catcher that ES gave to KT .......did to them........!!!!!!