[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@minozyeh

I agree with you!  Anyway, I am now lecturing myself again about it.  Reminded myself that it all boils down to choices.  We make our choices all the time.  We can choose to love or hate.  We can choose to be happy or we can choose to be sad.  We can choose to look at a glass of water half-empty or half-full.  Just as we have choices as to how to see this drama.  We can choose to be overcritical about it or we can choose to watch it with an open mind.  We can also choose to be respectful or mindful of other people's feelings or we can choose to do what we want regardless of who we offend.

People on this forum came from different countries, have different cultures, have different backgrounds, have different upbringing and have different attitudes.  This thread certainly had its share of tensions and conflicts but ultimately we surpassed all those and managed to come here at this point.  The last day we will ever watch The Heirs together on its final episode.

And yes, the writer is brilliant as ever.  I love how she made me think outside of the box.  I love how she makes me ponder on what lessons I could take from each episode.  She challenged me to go back to the 1st few pages of this thread  and study the introduction of each character.  She certainly did not spoon feed us all the details.  She made us think....made us question among ourselves....made us give our predictions....made us fear of what's to come.  And she made sure that each character.....however some may think insignificant....has his or her own shining moment and has his/her own story to tell. 

With each episode she was giving us a piece or two of the puzzle....leaving it to the end for the whole picture to be unveiled. 

And with that..... let us sing together now.....

LOVE IS THE MOMEEEEEEEEENT!!!! 

Hello all inheritors, i've been lurking this thread for 3 weeks ago, when i started watching Heirs. Every episode geting more interesting so i dediced to join this thread..
accidentally i found Heirs Ost in youtube, a song by Esna : Bites my lower lips. At first read the title i have a thought what kind of song is this? But fist time i hear it, i totally love the song :x and Esna voice is amazing!!! :-bd
Then few days later i try to search the dramas, and i love it since the first episodes, because this drama not only about love and relationship but also there are many business intrigues inside. Then, i fall to Young Do's character!! He is so AWESOMEEE \m/ bad guy but warm inside.. Goshhh..
I just watched until episode 15, there 5 episodes left until last episode, although i find many spoiler here i still feel excited to watched the rest episode..So sad because i kinda late to find this drama and forums #:-S and tonight will be the last episode :((
Sorry for long post for my first post.