[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Am I ready for the final - no but that's okay, I will probably go back to episode 1 and start rewatching this drama.  Love it!!  Here where I live, my daughter is telling me all the girls in her class are watching this drama.  And they cannot wait for the finale too.  The funny part is that I didn't know middle schoolers like watching this drama!!

I just wanted to say "thank you" so much to all the people who have made me watching this drama enjoyable.  Thank you all the recappers (you know who you are), the people who provided OST (you too), the video and the many pictures - you are greatly appreciated.  So as we wait for this finale, thank you all and FIGHTING :)>-

Sure the writer can make a coincidence such as : ES happens to find KT in America, CY happens to be visiting in the same state too .. BUT when it comes to YD she can't get him to see ES wearing her dress in his OWN hotel !!! AAAAAAish

>:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P

Guest Truc Tran

I've been trying to stay away from this thread to avoid spoilers so that I can watch episodes 19 and 20 tomorrow consecutively without any spoilers…It's so hard to do since all I want to do is read everything related to Heirs!! 
MUST…HAVE...WILLPOWER…. Okay, I have none, I had a little sneak here and there, looks like it's going to be a cute episode 19!! :))

I just want to say... What a clever way to switch audience's hatred from Daddy Kim to the Chairwoman.. I'm sure this drama will end happily with all the family united back into that big house... Daddy Kim will divorced the chairwoman, new family will be make.. Contains : Daddy Kim-Tannie's omma-Woonie-Tannie happy together... Ofcourse KimTan will continue dating EunSang.. *Sigh....* today is the last day right.....??? :( :-S :((

Guest fadliamir

i've been silent reader in this thread, this just my 2 cent for this drama:first of all i like this drama. second i love the story from beginning I think it's fresh.and for the last...till i write this i can imagine how the ending will be?????i just feel there's still something that must tell in this drama and luckily I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS???that's all just sharing my stress til the 20th eps airing and ready for sharing to all heirs fans.
(sorry for the typo) ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

After watching ep 19

I wasn't as I expected, maybe the writer let all effort for ep 20
The events are so slow ! Alot of problems hasn't been solved yet, YD's mom HS's personal issues..etc

The thing I hated the most is the way KT acted with YD ! Is this a way to thank someone who did what he did to your mother ! He knows better than anyone how YD must've been hurt and sad memories are coming back to him, yet he's was so cold with him that he just said a couple of words and left not even looking back :-w

KT's fans don't kill me, I like KT but I had to express a little :)) I actually envy you KT&ES shippers :( KT is the 1st lead, and he's always shown up, we die till the writer have mercy on us and get YD on the screen for a minute or two, why the rushhhhh :( when it comes YD I wanna play Slow Motion to extend the time of his scenes . :))

In ep 20 when he meets his mom, no time for blaming or anything, just : "hi mom" "hi son, wanna eat our unfinished meal together"  THE END >:P

episode 20 text preview: (cr: sbs) 탄은 이사장에 맞서기 위해 해외주주들을 일일히 만나 위임장을 받고 영도에게 도움을 청한다. 한편 현주는 원에게 헤어지자고 말하는데..
translation:

In order to fight Fake Mom, Tan meets each foreign stockholder to get their proxy vote, and asks YD for help. Meanwhile HJ tells Won to break up..

apologies if posted previously, but this awesome thread moves so darn fast, its hard to keep up. can't believe tomorrow is the end. (well tomorrow for me..today i think for some other people). thanks to all for keeping me updated each week. I loved my heirs-watching experience.