[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

FMV- Choi Young Do  in " Secret Garden" 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=133G8Mptjbo&feature=player_embedded#at=22

cr to uploader

I was laughing really hard at those new stills.....Tanny baby outshining everyone as usual with his clothes.

While everyone wears black taxedo,what does he wear? Hahaha still HOT

Guest zaizai_f4_only

aishh wth are they talking about ryt now.... im sure our TanSang interview part is going to be in the last few minutes or in the middle somewhere of this program!!how i wish theres a skip button for this live streaming :))

Guest shimmeringoasis

zaizai_f4_only said: aishh.... im sure our TanSang interview part is going to be in the last few minutes or in the middle somewhere of this program!!how i wish theres a skip button for this live streaming :))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Ahh the same clothing as the previous spoiler at Tan's house! ;))bf932da2-060b-4732-a2e4-ef5056a53bee.jpg
cr.dc
-----------------
@shimmeringoasis lol we got trapped XD

rewatched ep 16-18, and i have to say the scene in which KT discovered ES's plane ticket was really good. LMH and PSH portayed KT and ES's feelings so perfectly. also, i really really loved the reunion scene in episode 18. KT looked so surprised and relieved that ES came back. i think the background music played a big part in my love for the scene  =((anyway i just remembered the bts in which ES hugged KT infront of mangosix. is something going to happen to KW? KT's dad? all the answers will be revealed in... 45 mins! =))
waiting for minshin's interview on hanbam..