[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest maizangel

rikasnail said:what they see? whether ES that is being down from the above wearing a wedding dress? they look mesmerized, especially LMH.. :x :x :x

ps : look at KWB face, like mr bean LOL =)) 

I think that's really Kim Tan's style!! LOL
He still looking so good in grey suit even everyone in black suit  :x
The party in Kim Tan house? it's must be privat party right? I saw Lee Bona-YCY too??
Maybe to ES's bday party or KT-ES wedding???
But where's ES? They want to making us curious again, agan and again.. [-X [-X :-j

srsly If it's really Kim Won's wedding I'm gonna kill Kim Tan ! What the hell is this suit you're wearing (:|
Can't you be handsome for your Hyung just like you were at the engagement party
:x

ㄷㅎ에서의 촬영은 끝난건가..??

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ단체사진보니까 슬슬실감난다

문제있으면 말해줘

shooting heirs is done..omg

waiting for the reunion dinner party

sad

To our teacher Hee nam, who is like a mom worrying if we already ate, thank you for your hard work.

To our cutie elder sister Ki Ae, genuinely showering us with love, thank you for your hard work.

To YD, who looks so cool even through a man's eyes, thank you for your hard work.

All the best!

----

I can't see YD on the pic though~ ;))

----

Edit: should not quote a pic... :D

LOL please forgive my poor fashion consciousness again, but, look at that dramatic suit Kim Tan is wearing  ;) I was just laughing and thinking it was actually Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden wearing his Italian-made floral suit :D Ok, I know LMH is so hot  handsome that he will look so good without wearing anything even in the most bizarre outfit ever, but seriously guys, if Lee Min Ho won't win daesang or something for The Heirs I'll definitely blame his fashion stylist/condi for decorating this sweet Kim Tan's character into the more dramatic Kim Joo Won of SeGa :-O 

Or maybe it is Daddy Kim's and Tan omma's wedding. Hmm. Maybe the principal got erased in the family tree and now Ki Ae is the legal wife. After all, it seemed that in the last episode, daddy kim has some feelings for Tan omma. #-o

IGEEEEE MWOYAAAAA ??????
5 HOURS AGAIN AND I STILL FEEL STUCKED !!!!!1
Youngieeeee yaaa :(( :((
My last week with Youngie before he departs to another world :((
My last ranting to him :(( :((
Youngieee yaaaa :(( :((
 This rotten girl doesn't know how to express her spazzing love to Youngie :(( =((
Youngieee yaaa, if you have a hard time, you can call me dear, because since this drama aired until it will finish, i get 70 spams only for you dear ;):D
Maybe at the end tommrow, i will get 100 spams only for you :X
Call me anytime dear ;) :X :)) =)) :(( :((

Hwajangsil hwajangsil hwajangil :P:D

tiamama said: LOL please forgive my poor fashion consciousness again, but, look at that dramatic suit Kim Tan is wearing  ;) I was just laughing and thinking it was actually Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden wearing his Italian-made floral suit :D Ok, I know LMH is so hot  handsome that he will look so good without wearing anything even in the most bizarre outfit ever, but seriously guys, if Lee Min Ho won't win daesang or something for The Heirs I'll definitely blame his fashion stylist/condi for decorating this sweet Kim Tan's character into the more dramatic Kim Joo Won of SeGa :-O