[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Enonane1 .

...... ayu_adams said:  I doubt there'll be any bed scenes either because I don't think Park Shin Hye as an actress is ready to cross that barrier in her acting career yet. As most we'll get a sleep side by side scene.. Lol... If we're talking Son Ye Jin or Shin Min Ah or Han Hyo Joo then that's a different story. It's just me but I think every actress has to reach a maturity stage in their acting regardless of age to carry off such scenes.

shinangel said: hey guys, I have been lurking around for two weeks now and I'm glad i found this thread  :D  I'm new here and i hoping that you will guide me O:-)
btw I'm psh fan and now a certified minshin :x

Guest sullifish

wow...after watching the preview..feel so sad to choi young do..i think his dad company is bankrupt because of tax?i think the final exam , kim tan get top 1 of 100 (maybe), he takes the score paper from the board and cha eun sang see it..i dont know what the kim tan second mom say to shareholder, like what thing needs to start now?feel proud to KT and ES, they bravely go together to the bday party with so many cameraman there..and his dad looks so angry when kim tan introduce my girlfriend cha eun sang.thanks for the preview that has been uploaded..i will be waiting for wednesday...1 more day to gofighting!!!

Lol....KT taking away the exam result, maybe he's again in the bottom list....and poor YD, the hotel is under investigation...well, what can you say for a father who's so high and mighty, so here goes the downfall...i just hope that YD 's future has been secured financially.