[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Edna Lee

hi to all! I'm a new member. i've posted once before but i guess i didn't properly introduced myself as a LMH shipper...better late than never right? hehe, really love reading all the praises and admirations for the drama though i acknowledge also those constructive(only!)criticisms, who's and what's perfect anyway...but in my mind and in my heart, i'm just so thankful that LMH chose this project. He was right all along in thinking that this is a good role that he can never get back into once he reaches his 30's, i admire the writer for having LMH in mind while writing the script because by now, i am sure she'll have no regrets, ever! His talent in acting was showcased to its fullness and he can only get better and better as the years go by...and let me please say, I share all the feels,most everyone is raving about... you all know what i mean...:)

tovsleeptov said: Claudia Ximena said: the more I see Heirs yes episode 1 through 12 yet again the bar keeps on being raised for my ideal man! Kim Tan is totally awesome! each line he delivers its really great I can't believe Eun Sang has lasted this long!!!!! 
if it had been me totally would have given in by episode 2.... This girl has some strong will?! I have never seen a Male Lead to be so great to have such complexity and be different at all times... he can be a jerk, he can be tough, yet so controlled, he can be such a gallant gentleman, most of all I love that he seems to be so mature and always thinking... and what I love the most about him is that he is not afraid to say what he wants even if it gets him slapped!!!! I am in awed from the beginning till now he truly is great... I usually hate the male leads for the first half and always wonder why oh why the girl loves them but this time I loved him from the beginning... I do not think there could be another male lead that could have put so much emotion and control of them so I truly think LMH Deabak!!

^:)^ ^:)^ :-*

Guest MarieN1430293183

When I first heard that PSH will be the female lead for Heirs, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. I'm a huge fan of PSH and I didn't want her to go back to school girl role again, actually, I wanted her to choose the lead role in Blade and Petal. But after watching a couple episodes of Heirs, I'm sooo glad she chose the role of Cha Eun Sang, like LMH said, this role suits her perfectly! So far, I think CES is my favorite PSH character (after Hana, Heaven Tree is very special to me *///* ).

For the MinShin thing, I am with you guys! I basically ship PSH with all of her non married co-star (I know, I'm weird...). But I don't know why, there is something different with LMH. The way they look at each other, their skinship, their sexy kiss in ep 16... It feels so real!!!
Well, maybe they are just good actors...

Guest Spring Andrew

When I first heard that PSH will be the female lead for Heirs, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. I'm a huge fan of PSH and I didn't want her to go back to school girl role again, actually, I wanted her to choose the lead role in Blade and Petal. But after watching a couple episodes of Heirs,

I'm sooo glad she chose the role of Cha Eun Sang, like LMH said, this role suits her perfectly! So far, I think CES is my favorite PSH character (after Hana, Heaven Tree is very special to me *///* ).

This is what I love about Kim Tan. He breaks all the arrogant,nasty,jerkish rich chaebol stereotypes and treats Cha Eun Sang well from the very beginning. He thinks she is lovely and intelligent and does not put her down and is totally in love with her and shows it without hesitation or attempt at forcing her to change or is embarrassed by her or tries to hide her. He does not hide behind his pride and not afraid to beg for his love. Most of all he accepts her apology immediately without resorting to hurt and unnecessary anger at her reluctance to stand by him because he understands her completely .  Love this character.

Spring Andrew said:

When I first heard that PSH will be the female lead for Heirs, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. I'm a huge fan of PSH and I didn't want her to go back to school girl role again, actually, I wanted her to choose the lead role in Blade and Petal. But after watching a couple episodes of Heirs,

I'm sooo glad she chose the role of Cha Eun Sang, like LMH said, this role suits her perfectly! So far, I think CES is my favorite PSH character (after Hana, Heaven Tree is very special to me *///* ).

m8lov said: When I first heard that PSH will be the female lead for Heirs, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. I'm a huge fan of PSH and I didn't want her to go back to school girl role again, actually, I wanted her to choose the lead role in Blade and Petal. But after watching a couple episodes of Heirs, I'm sooo glad she chose the role of Cha Eun Sang, like LMH said, this role suits her perfectly! So far, I think CES is my favorite PSH character (after Hana, Heaven Tree is very special to me *///* ).

For the MinShin thing, I am with you guys! I basically ship PSH with all of her non married co-star (I know, I'm weird...). But I don't know why, there is something different with LMH. The way they look at each other, their skinship, their sexy kiss in ep 16... It feels so real!!!

~TA for being with US .. ahahhahah.. ♥♥♥

Spring Andrew said:

m8lov said: When I first heard that PSH will be the female lead for Heirs, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. I'm a huge fan of PSH and I didn't want her to go back to school girl role again, actually, I wanted her to choose the lead role in Blade and Petal. But after watching a couple episodes of Heirs, I'm sooo glad she chose the role of Cha Eun Sang, like LMH said, this role suits her perfectly! So far, I think CES is my favorite PSH character (after Hana, Heaven Tree is very special to me *///* ).

Guest leeminholic

Hi..welcome..are u Lee min ho fan@ park shin hye fan@ both of them??

Warmest welcome to shipper group..heheh :x

Thank you for the warm welcome and of course am a lee min ho fan as well as shinye fan and am tanny Es shipper from all the corners of of my heart

Guest Reshli Novianty

No preview yet?

Arrgh I can't wait Wednesday

Hello chingus, I am PSH and LMH fans

I was a silent lurker all this time, but finally I decide to join here

P.S : sorry abt my bad eng ^^