[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Bedscene ??? Euhm seems legit :D

Instead my ship had ruined up, i guess i prefer watching bed scene for a moment and learning how to be a pervert :))

I give you my two cents if the bed scene or maybe the passionate kiss in hwajangsil or on the rooftop happens, this thread will explode like a bomb. :))

Guest calculator

simplymebeingcrazy said: And yes....ES owned a laptop.  Forgot what episode it was, but it was shown she was using one in the cellar, searching for used Jeguk High uniform.  After that, it wasn't shown again.  But again, it's alright.  One tiny detail does not make the entirety of the drama.  ES need not be garbed in tattered clothes to highlight the fact that she was poor.  

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

ruzikie said: Bedscene ??? Euhm seems legit :D Instead my ship had ruined up, i guess i prefer watching bed scene for a moment and learning how to be a pervert :)) I give you my two cents if the bed scene or maybe the passionate kiss in hwajangsil or on the rooftop happens, this thread will explode like a bomb. :))

Whoever posted that comment, I'm very jealous of you because you had so much time to watch 18 episodes of Heirs in just one day... I can't even find time to watch one episode in one sitting and I love the drama! So jealous! (Sarcasm inserted)

@simplemebingcrazy it's not a bed scene unnie. They just shared a bed not a bed scene. A bed scene should be a bed scene. You know what i mean unnie. Gah, i should prepare another sunglasses to support that bed scene. It will be great =))

Guest sachaaimee

@ruzikie after KES eonnie give me the bed scene.... I'm sure i'll get worse.... I'll be holding my ipad everywhere watching the scene over and over and over again......

simplymebeingcrazy said:
ruzikie said: Bedscene ??? Euhm seems legit :D Instead my ship had ruined up, i guess i prefer watching bed scene for a moment and learning how to be a pervert :)) I give you my two cents if the bed scene or maybe the passionate kiss in hwajangsil or on the rooftop happens, this thread will explode like a bomb. :))

Guest sachaaimee

Is it me or anyone noticed it too.... In ep 18 I saw LMH seem less active seem fatigue not cute as KT used to be.... Is it maybe he cried a lot in last episode, maybe because the stripping took his energy, or maybe he as KT still not believing that ES come back for good for her..... ES kiss him mooooooooorrrrreeeeeeee passionately......he need that.... At MS place I thought KT will kiss her again.... But it turns out just me biting my pillow wanting to see their romance again....

KT's birthday party would probably be attended by several big shots in business, including everyone at Jeguk High.

So I actually think Daddy Kim has something up his sleeves. Maybe arrange for KT's marriage in front of everyone? But whatever he's preparing will probably backfire on him. Coz right now KT and ES are rock solid where they stand. And most of the students at Jeguk are on KT and ES's side. (E.g YD, MS, HS, BN, CY) and seeing how HS is supportive of his 2 friends, RH will probably slowly start to tag along. Haha..

Party is also at Zeus Hotel where YD plays a big part.

@ adamfever The reason for the birthday bash has been gnawing me since Friday, after watching the sub version of ep 18. Looking back and leafing through this thread, suddenly it dawn on me that the birthday is really on 12.12. 2013 .... which is the day this drama ends.. Recalling a somewhere post that LMH or whosoever commented that the ending is a foreshadow in an episode..... So by deduction that implies, the ep19 will be the incident or happenings that leads to this Birthday do... If you have seen Secret, you would realize that Writer KES suddenly sprung up the existence of the baby whom we all thought died after he was taken from the leading lady ( cannot remember her name ), while she was in jail. And from there, the writer made the father of the boy in remorse for all the bad things he did to her and her father, made a confession later and served his term in jail.....clearing her name in the process. And all this happened in 2 episodes..!!!! So the birthday do is the end where there will be revelations as well as an announcement (maybe ) that KT would take ES as a fiancée .... Then it ends.... An opportunity for a sequel... Meanwhile in ep 19, after they have established ES-KT relationship in ep 18, no more push and pull......the YD and evil daddy issue has to be tackled. So we see many bts of KT walking and running into hospital, so hmmmm YD trying to solve his missing mother...???? OR evil daddy received a news, must be pretty shocking, that he keeled over and then in remorse accepted the wishes of his two sons..... Somehow I cannot put my finger on the supposedly ' news' that would stun evil daddy. Must have something to do with ES, that is why KT told her to be brave .... I made a comment earlier regarding ES parentage, am not insinuating that her mute mother had an affair, but that she is a caretaker for ES .... her husband could have brought ES as a baby from one of the many ladies that YD's father had an affair with.. as I mention earlier, he must have been a Don Juan in his younger days... Recall the incident when YD and KT were young and they hid in the closet witnessing his amorous gestures to a lady in the bedroom...???? Also, I wonder why CY told Bona that he would break her two legs if she attends KT's birthday party.. and Bona and HS thought it was unlike him to say that... Does he know something from his dad, the VP Yoon...?? Remember he help ES once .... So he is a dark horse in this drama... Correcting any misdeeds .....from KWon insecurity as to his post in Empire to ES disappearance ....!!!!!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

sachaaimee said: Is it me or anyone noticed it too.... In ep 18 I saw LMH seem less active seem fatigue not cute as KT used to be.... Is it maybe he cried a lot in last episode, maybe because the stripping took his energy, or maybe he as KT still not believing that ES come back for good for her..... ES kiss him mooooooooorrrrreeeeeeee passionately......he need that.... At MS place I thought KT will kiss her again.... But it turns out just me biting my pillow wanting to see their romance again....