[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

hmmmmm..I love PSH to the bits..and honestly i dont want to ship the couple drama to be real..i used to shipped my bias with his leading lady,but i've got frustrated in the result..lolbut i love this pic..they are so comfortable each other, especially PSH..look at the look on her face..she lean on her body closer to LMH..so sweetaityaeD.jpg

@tovsleeptov thank you for addressing my problem with episode 18. I was a little disappointed that once again, it was Kim Tan who ran after Eun Sang. We've seen that happen all throughout this drama, so what I really wanted was for Eun Sang to witness him at his lowest, hug him, cry, and say, "What have I done to you? Why are you living like this?" A bit dramatic yes however, the writer went all out on making Kim Tan go crazy without Eun Sang so why not?

However, I've come to a mutual standing with the writer. I'm hoping that she made Kim Tan consistent in chasing after Eun Sang to show us that even after falling down many times, he will get up and try again. She's showed us Kim Tan at the very bottom now it's time she shows us Kim Tan at the top, and by that, I mean both in school and in the battle against his father.

But I don't believe Kim Tan accepted defeat because he wasn't brave enough to fight anymore. Rather it is because all along, he wanted to protect eun sang away from harm. This time however, he realizes he is the cause of her misery. Therefore he distants himself, believing that all he's ever done was made her life difficult. That is the only reason why he gave up. But of course at the same time, it killed him.

Those pics those pics.. ommggg.. 

But but.. it will end soon next week.ahuhuhu...

Ahm I will endure to see a not so happy ending for the heirs.. maybe like happy in a way that they will love each other.. but because of kim tans promise to his hyung eun sang life willbe back she wil go back to school. And kim tan will fulfill his hyung by going to the us.. in this way eun sang did not run away but she was just left behind but she promise to wait. And kim tan will go to america to fulfill hyungs wish  and to make eun sang life back but promise to soon come back for her when the right time comes.. this is just my delusional ending.... just that finish lol... then thenthere will be The Heirs Part 2... airing 5 months after..lol..
ooommgg this is what happens when you cant accept that all this things comes to its end.... ahuhuhu5

MsBugnay .

said: Those pics those pics.. ommggg.. 

Ahm I will endure to see a not so happy ending for the heirs.. maybe like happy in a way that they will love each other.. but because of kim tans promise to his hyung eun sang life willbe back she wil go back to school. And kim tan will fulfill his hyung by going to the us.. in this way eun sang did not run away but she was just left behind but she promise to wait. And kim tan will go to america to fulfill hyungs wish  and to make eun sang life back but promise to soon come back for her when the right time comes.. this is just my delusional ending.... just that finish lol... then thenthere will be The Heirs Part 2... airing 5 months after..lol..

ooommgg this is what happens when you cant accept that all this things comes to its end.... ahuhuhu5

rikasnail said:

MsBugnay .

said: Those pics those pics.. ommggg.. 

Episode 19 preview, we are expecting you tonight. \m/

*Flashing lights, lights* All eyes on us. Don't you dare to blink!
tumblr_mxeyf1FiyT1qjkud7o4_500.gif

So sad, this is the last week that we'd be waiting for the preview. 10 weeks flew by so fast. I don't want Heirs to end. I don't stalk Lee Min Ho daily but at least I get to see his pretty face every Wednesday & Thursday. How am I supposed to stalk him after Heirs is over? I expect Dispatch to dig some dirt over the holidays and announce our newlywed couple Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye dating in January, and it's better last this time, okay Oppa!!!
[-O< (Fangirls will be sad but as long as you're happy!) \:D/

This scene is so funny~

Myung Soo tries to copy Tan but he can't since Tan sits behind him. Hahahaha
tumblr_mxf743Anfj1qjkud7o1_500.gif

Oh please, like anyone will copy him lolol, He's too cute and dorky!
tumblr_mxf743Anfj1qjkud7o2_500.gif
Credit: to owner, tyvm!