[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

shengvang

said: While I think the ratings are looking good, am I too greedy to ask for heirs to reach at least 25% nationwide within the last three episodes? Please? [-O< Speaking of which, we only have three episodes left.

:(

( @briseis ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^ The way you describe these scenes, just perfection! I'm sitting here waiting to see what else you have to say.

I feel too attached with the drama I seem to have lost my sense of reality. I skipped dinner because I was too heartbroken, and the first thing I looked for upon waking up was my macbook to watch the eng subbed version. Man, this drama is something else! The Heirs is like the best drama I have ever watched my entire life! My entire life!!! Such a brilliant performance ^:)^
I am so amazed by the level of interpretation some of you are able to come up with. Bravo! It gives us another sense of understanding that might have been understated. Gosh, it's addictive to keep on coming here to read insights, opinions, assumptions etc. Thank God the drama lasted for only 20 episodes... if it goes to 100 episodes I think I might end up jobless, heartless and thinner, perhaps? :)
Embrace for another episode tonight, Heirlings! Do we still need another box of tissue and a whole container of courage? Only God, PD and writer-nim know best. Now let's re-watch closet scene Ep 16 again to cheer up :x

This is so funny, I am a subscriber of Dramafever and I was just log on few minutes ago, a lot of people posted that they are waiting for Heirs episode 17 to get posted.  When I got back it is now showing on the screen that Dramafever is temporarily unavailable.  I bet a lot of people are pissed off right now.  Luckily I watched episode 17 with english sub from a different site.  Maybe it crashed because so many people are trying to log on to watch Heirs.

I really like this episode and I cried a lot. It's so heartbreaking seeing KT so lifeless. OMG I just want his misery to be over and be with ES already and have their happy ending. It's breaking my heart watching them apart and broken.  
Well done LMH, your such a great actor. =D> ^:)^  I feel his pain in this episode that I can't stop my self from crying.. LOL
PSH did amazing on the break up scene. I also cried in that scene OMG  When KT said good bye, that was so sad for both of them.  =((
 I also love the scene between YD and KT, you can feel that he cares for his best friend.
I feel like KW will sacrifice something for his brother but I also want a happy ending for him and HJ though.
I really hate the evil Dad, he is killing his son..  :-q
PS: KES you are an awesome writer. ^:)^ So please give us a happy ending for everyone. ;;)

Episode 18 text preview: 은상은 김회장에게 여전히 탄을 좋아하지만 만나지 말라면 만나지 않겠다며 눈물로 호소하고 괴로운 탄은 원에게 살려달라며 애원한다. 한편 영도는 은상에게 이제 보지말자 말하는데.. (cr: sbs)
Translation :

ES sheds tears as she tells Chairman Kim that while she still likes T, if he tells her not to meet him, she won't.  Meanwhile YD tells ES not to see each other anymore.

IMO honestly there are people that have been watching other drama and perhaps drunkenly got into our forum???????????? I keep on seeing this episode and each time it keeps on breaking me down I truly can't stop the tears :((
but... these people jinja!... if these people are saying this episode was flat I wonder what their veins are made of? probably no blood in there? If you cannot feel anything than obviously something is wrong in the emotional department... not to be disrespectful but could it be that some people are getting the coldness from Kim Evil Dad??? 

During the blind date, KW read something on his phone. Can anyone help what was the content of the news/story about? I saw the photos from the family dinner when evil Daddy Kim announced about the temporary shareholder meeting. Because I saw him sighed while browsing the news.

Guest Nur Hanapi

I guess hyung did really love him after all.

Cn someone put KT on tranquilizer. This boy is a mess. He needs to escape from the emotional pain. He needs proper sleep (looks like he hasnt gotten any lately). He keeps hurting himself, all his actions are self-destructive if not suicidal.