[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@minozyeh

My gosh!  Let me sob with you!  :(:(:((

In real life, a teenager like that would have ended up a drug addict by now.  Or a real troublemaker.  But up to the very end....he was loving the very people who are causing him pain.  Entered ES and gosh!  The boy found a new reason to hope for a better future.  A future where he could be free to be who really is.  Not as the second son of Jeguk Group.  But just him.....KT.  And now it's gone.  :(:(:((

I just finished ep 17 raw..i'm questioning my self am i KT&ES shipper or KT&YD shipper? cuz tell you the true..i wasn't cying so hard when the break up scene..but i cried a lot in the last scene when KT&YD fought,,,gah,,.especially when KT said.." he isnt going anymore,,you can have her....omiiiiiiiii, i can feel KT love ES sooo much..and the other hand i can really feel YD is loving KT a lot... :(( :((

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

I thought these lyrics describe Kim Tan's feelings and actions in today's episode.

**Song: Nobody's home 

He wants to go home but nobody’s home.

It’s where he lies broken inside.

With no place to go,

No place to dry his eyes,

Broken Inside

His feelings he hides.

His dreams he can’t find.

He’s losing his mind.

He’s falling behind.

He can’t find his place.

He’s losing his faith.

He’s fallen from grace.

He’s all over the place.

PS.I changed the pronouns

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I haven't even watched it with subs and I already feel drained and miserable. I thought that the ending of episode 16 was tough to watch. This is even harder.

This episode was the best! Kim Tan (LMH) was awesome showing his emotions, pain at his loss. I was crying with him too for ES because she's everything to him and he just had to give up on her to give her life back and save from  Daddy Evil bastard.

YD was awesome too I even liked the way he hugged ES, and trying to protect KT from selfdistruction.

As for KT he had to give up ES, but I hope he won;t do that, because he loves her so much he'll die because of her.

I have a question: When will Kim Won help Kim Tan? Because he obviously was pitying Tan as he saw him being in such pain. He has to help......

Anyway, I'm full of emotions and waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode with both fear and happiness at the same time.

Guest pinkytooth

Watched the raw epi 17.I dont understand a single word but keep crying and sobbing :(( :((

KES noona, please stop writing sad scenes for my younglings. I'm run out my tissue. Even my heart can't take the angsty anymore. It's such a self destuctive love. Tan completely ruined.Tho I understand his ruined life open up Won and Youngdo eyes. 
But.. for being unpredictable.. i applaud you, writernim. You teach us not too hold on to the preview and predict much.  :))

Guest branwen

cloe said: I just finished ep 17 raw..i'm questioning my self am i KT&ES shipper or KT&YD shipper? cuz tell you the true..i wasn't cying so hard when the break up scene..but i cried a lot in the last scene when KT&YD fought,,,gah,,.especially when KT said.." he isnt going anymore,,you can have her....omiiiiiiiii, i can feel KT love ES sooo much..and the other hand i can really feel YD is loving KT a lot... :(( :((