[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest krcodai

Who can translate preview ep 18 ? When Eun Sang said with Kim Tan " annyeong Kim Tan" What didTan said ?

He said: CES, is that really u?

For me the most impressive scene is the umbrella scene:

ES: how can u be here?

KT: sorry

ES: because of you i have to ran away, how can you come here?

KT: i am sorry

KT: is it from the first moment until now, i am your burden/ trouble?

ES: yes

KT: i see

KT: you are continue to stay here, not back to Seoul?

ES: no, i can live well here

ES: dont come here again, or i have to run away again

KT: i will not come here anymore, i am sorry

(From what i remember)

Well Tan did say sorry for many times :(( poor our boy, but LMH did a great job today :)

So both guy imagining CES YD imagining having noodle with CES and saying goodbye - because now he can really let CES go. In the end he realize that CES is for KT only.
KT imagining CES, and also i guess CES leave a letter for him in wine room. That is why he imagining reading the letter together with CES.
Awww ... I'm really curious what's the contain of the letter. Must be beautifully heartbreaking (remember letter that HB wrote in Secret garden) 

Guest destinii23

I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE TONIGHT'S EPISODE COMING! I didn't expect him to have the restraint from her, for her! Okay, I had no idea what they were saying, but the emotions were all so over-the-top! This episode was really, KIM TAN (CRYING). No wonder they released LMH's song along with this episode. He seriously just flipped. Switched off. Showed how damaged he is. Showed what he really meant by ES is his everything.

ATTENTION REMINDER TO ALL!!!]      

Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES!!! (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) AND VIDEOS.If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

Guest shimmeringoasis

OMG what a episode... so many feels it was indeed emotional roller-coaster...
Amazing performance by LMH daebak hatsoff to him superb portrayal *speechless* he really looked like a walking dead so lifeless like ES was his soul which was taken away from him by that evil daddy Kim (oh hate him what kind of a father is he) could feel KT's pain, pained my heart so mch... the scene in which Tanny went to see ES for the last time was so heart breaking... somewhat proud as well Tan thought of her before himself & let go of her... whole epi was so heartbreaking and sad... cant see Tan like that :(( :(( :(( my heart was sinking throughout the epi still sunken...

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

jjsweeter0211 said: SPOILER ALERT (  Beware that it's rumour only. It's your choice to believe it or not.!!!)

Read the spoiler for upcoming episodes here http://leekyuhyeons.tumblr.com/post/68973234795/anyway 

@ZarraJae, thanks for coming out chingu, as always, awesome recap. :D Your YD made you proud, huh? Hehehe. *hugs* :-*

@ohoheli, speedy screenies as always, komawo chingu. :)

this episode is just heartbreaking aaand draining.. which is much the same with SeGa.. so.. I am praying we'll get that HAE.. :D

Kim Tan and Eun Sang, my poor babies.. It'll get better, don't worry.. Just don't go Romeo-and-Juliet on us, 'kay? You'll find each other soon and you can make up all you want. *wink* *wink*

Nyt guys, don't cry too much when you replay it with subs, okay? Hugs to all!!!

Guest sachaaimee

Preview for Episode 18 Eun Sang: I still like Tan. Tan’s Dad: Why does a young thing like you have no fear? Eun Sang: Since you ordered me to not see him, I won’t. Tan: When am I going to the U.S.? Won: Nothing will change in this house even if you act like that! Tan: Please save me. YD: (She/he?) is at the hospital in front of the school. Go quick! Tan: You threw away mom. I will take responsibility for mom now. Tan’s Dad: How will you take responsibility for your mom? Tan: Parting with you, dad. YD: Bye. Let’s not see each other anymore. I’m dumping you right now. Eun Sang: Will I be able to forget the us who become blinded by each other? Eun Sang: Hi, Kim Tan. Tan: Is that really you? Cr. to JOONNI.COM

ahhhhhh the ep was just DAENBAK !! MH was awesome in every single scene, I keep crying whenever I see him crying .. he's losing himself, he's trying to destroy himself too T_T"! HE'S LOSES EVERYTHING HE HAVE !! ;( ! uploaded the caps I did to share with you guys sorry the caps are randomly ><!"" // :(

mnk1.png
td5i.png
8gi7.png
x08x.png
dqqx.png
qj2b.png
bj1l.png
4g8c.png
rok7.png
pl0i.png
hcta.png
vf1c.png