[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

what !! what is the preview about??? do they want to give me a heart attack????????? she is back???????????? is it EVIL Dad's Trick???????? someone translate can't hear anything through my crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WAS THATTT ?????
KIM TAN ARE GETTING CRAZY AFTER SEPERATED FROM CHA EUN SANG AND YOUNGIEEE YAAAAA, YOU LOOK SO PALE END EVEN WORSE. KIM TAN IS BLEEDING IN OUT AND YOUNGIE ALREADY GAVE UP FOR HIS FEELING :(( :((

Gosh, i can't talk about tonight. It hurt me a lot :(( :((
From the preview, Cha Eun Sang will leave, she even share the noodles to Youngie ( tommrowo i'm gonna wail so much for this scene ), aigoo Daddy Kim is the real lucifer and the kids are the victims of the Lucifer. Erghhh, before i go bed, i should pray to God and tell Him about how rude you are daddy kim, you ruined my kids erggghhhh >:)

Preview for tomorrow looks really good. KT's mum is leaving for somewhere. KT cries in front of KW. ES meets Daddy Kim and cries and begs him to something something KT. KT and ES pass each other without saying anything. KT and ES are both in wine room and texts each other.

KT mom is finally in action! i don't know what she is going to do in tomorrow's episode but it seems like she'll go look for ES and beg ES to come back or something... but from the preview, seems like she'll do something to help her son!!

omma!!! Fighting. and from the preview, i see that ES is going to have a little bit of courage to talk to KT dad. ES Fighting!!!

Everybody, join to help ES and KT be together and stop the dad from allowing him to have KW and KT be rivals

Guest Fannie J

What's happen w Tan's mom on the preview ?? TT_TT Im scared when ES changed 180 degree back to Seoul p/s: still crying T___________________T

That evil old fart... What does he want now? Does he want his son to be a full fleged zombie? All he has to do is go braaaaiinsss.

I cried the whole episode, watching KT suffer like that broke my heart! It was a very hard episode to watch even though I don't understand a word, WOW again, my hats off to LMH, what a performance, bravo! He is truly outstanding!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

What the hell????  Is KT's mom being sent away?  Is that why she's in the car?  Daddy Kim sending her away as another way to reform KT? Oh my heart!

Daddy Kim is now officially the baddest dad in this drama!  He just broke KT's soul!  :(:(:((

on the other hand....I was quite proud though i was also hurting...how KT finally decided to let her go.  In the end....he's still thinking about her welfare more than his own happiness.  Oh my poor boy!  =((  =((  =((

Edit:  I hope I am wrong about KT's mom....and I hope it is her who's gonna save KT from Daddy Kim and she'll be the one who will bring back ES.

Guest summer24

I've never really cried this much just because of a recap. What can I say? Kim Tan enduring the weight of his crown right now. It's breaking my heart.  =((

OMG. this episode full of pain :( KT's face is very creepy, like zombies, especially when he had just returned from giving Eun Sang umbrella and met his Dad.. looks like next episode more better.. did they do time jump? like a few weeks/months later? 

Guest kchild702

PREVIEW  EP.18

Sorry but it was too laggy but still managed to get some.

ES:  I still like Tan and that hasn’t change.

NY:  how come a youngster has no fear?

ES: I will not see him since you don’t want me to.

I think it’s KT: when do I go to the U.S?

KW: Even though you act this way nothing will change.

KT: Please help me.

I didn't catch from here because of the lag.

I think it’s KT: I’m buying you off right now.

Thanks for the recaps! This episode sounds so sad.  I want to vent a moment about ES.  I know she is 18 and all but, if she really loved KT, wouldn't she have at least had some courage?  It doesn't seem like she has had any courage during this entire drama. Wait, she did have some courage in eps 1 and 2.  
For whatever reason, the writer wanted KT to be such a sad character, along with KW, YD and HS.  All of the young men are sad.  That sucks!