[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Fannie J

No more pain for Kim Tan please. My heart is broken when i saw him cried at the end ep 16, and on pre 17, i saw him cry again . Kidding me ?? TT_TT I don't care if Tan or Do finds ES first, but Tan looks really weak and empty. Like he said, he lost everything now,his life live in dark . Please KES bring happiness for Tan at the end . :(

Guest shewoonmoon

Fannie J said: No more pain for Kim Tan please. My heart is broken when i saw him cried at the end ep 16, and on pre 17, i saw him cry again . Kidding me ?? TT_TT I don't care if Tan or Do finds ES first, but Tan looks really weak and empty. Like he said, he lost everything now,his life live in dark . Please KES bring happiness for Tan at the end . :(

Guest delisyoso

I am really disgusted with these Kim Woo Bin fans, my other account was suspended for their s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y.

They bash Lee Min Ho as if they are right but when you bash their idol back they bite like a dog infested with rabies. Kim Woo Bin fans who are always trying hard here to uplift their idol. accept it The Heirs will not be as successful as it is without Lee Min Ho as the main lead, this is fact and beyond contestation.

I repeat again here acting wise LMH is too far compared to KWB, looks no question i always reffered to KWB as an egg for he has an egg shape head. It is a fact, you accept it or not, it is in the end the fact. You can always try to elevate your KWB to gain international recognition also but he will not and will never be because he is not LMH. Remember that s-t-u-pi-d people.   

I think there is a reason why Kim Tan's only Dream is Eun Sang..... One you got to see the Kim Family the dad is someone who never hugged KT or showed any love towards his oldest son and this is the son that was born supposedly out of love... then we have Step-mom Kim she is one EVIL Witch who has not given any love to either son... all she has done is humiliate and step all over KT's mom and him she probably was one cold witch while raising KW she must have been real bad to the point that he truly is COLD with her.... now to this you add KA KT's mom who is not smart yet only worries about the money at least she did up until episode 17 now she seems to be gaining some semblance of what it is to be a mom... some of it... 

You can obviously see the SCARS he was probably always told he is illegitimate and step on by step-mom and that is why he thought if his mom had shares then he could go out in public with her and she wouldn't be humiliated anymore but there goes that small hope once he told that to the brother he gave him such awful face that he engraved it in his mind as to never get anywhere closer to what is supposedly KW's 

In fact KW told to never to dream to never care for anything and then threw him away I think this is what most hurt him to have the only person he truly liked abandoned him... 

So when he finds Eun Sang someone so different from everything he knows someone that also does not have a dream like him he connects with her in many levels not only the sister/brother bond-ship but also her wit, spunk, and constant smile intrigues him and he falls for her.. he falls for her harder because among his world there is no one like her... 

So he makes her his only DREAM he is but only 18 and foolishly he thought he could hang on to this dream and not see any repercussions which he started to see one by one coming starting with his sleazy father but through Eun Sang's realism and constant rejections he has been growing up and growing more... here you have a character that already gave up on life was repenting thinking on all he did wrong but to truly be facing all his demons only one person made him do that and that was ES she was the catalyst that is making KT face all his fears and demons... 

it is also obvious that he is still young and does not realistically see things though he is sharp and very smart he has never faced everything that Eun Sang has he has never been hungry or ever gone through troubles...  It is now that he is facing all of this troubles and this is why ES leaves him because she knows realistically that they cannot win when there are so many obstacles against them one they are not old enough.. two they need help no teenager can face everything an adult does and be fully independent there is still too much that they both need to learn.. 

I know for some of you KT's character seems to not grow but I actually think that he is the one that has been growing starting episode 1, and if you do a marathon over and over each day you will see it too... it breaks my heart that someone so young had been crushed to fully given up on a future with dreams and his final hope for love and family were fully broken on episode 16...

So he has been growing emotionally and also maturing.... I do not mind that his only dream is ES one because he HAS ALL he has money, he has everything that most kids while growing up want… so either way with or without company he was never going to be homeless.. it is through wanting something different and daring to dream that all of this has been happening to him and what I admire the most about him as a character is that when he came back his major reason was ES because when she left him for the first time it broke him and it showed him that he needed to man up be stronger face his brother which he has except as he said he never wanted to fight him one because he loves him...

This poor puppy has it all but the one thing he wants the most he did not have and that is the LOVE from anybody to be truly loved by someone his mom loves him but up to the last episode he even said it “you too see me as only the 2nd son of the company”...  unlike us common folk he always had it all but the one thing that is always been missing from his life is LOVE and for Kim Tan that is worth fighting for that is why he has been facing all his fears to be able to be with that one person he really loves ES.....

I sincerely hope they have a time jump... it will only make sense no open endings.. no sad endings please.. writter nim ....