[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

happy 1414 pages everyone.......

so many news today.

I also read abt YD's mom filming. maybe that 's for eps 19. and maybe YD's parents will be together again. at least YD will be happy and he deserve for it.

I also think that the story will run fast. as we know that ES hide herself in eps 17 and found out in eps 17 also.

A QUICK REMINDER TO EVERYONE! IF YOU DONT WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED 

PLS KINDLY READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES!

KDRAMA & MOVIES RULES
Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.   Read the first post of each thread.Most of your questions can usually be answered by simply reading the first post of a thread. Doing so will help avoid repetitive questions.

Do not quote pictures/VIDEOS or long posts.  Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
DO NOT POSTS NON-DRAMA RELATED SUCH AS IMAGES/ GIFS/VIDEOS
Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads.

so dont be surprised if you got spam

Guest sachaaimee

I kindda sad when see the preview... It is when KW came to bailed Kt at Police Station...their conversation so heartbreaking.... Oppa are you happy seeing Tan destroying himself like this... =(( . So much love for Eun Sang from YD and KT, both of them even face their father for her.... I wish a great ending from you KES eonnie.... And about the hug between ES and YD thank you for giving me the sweet scene between them....

Guest ijustloveher

Omg after long waits the preview is out :| but why do i feel like this?? Am i only one?? :-?? I would rather blinded rewatching their kiss than to watch the preview 8-X poor kimtan struggling from the family and eunsang :( dont know if i have a guts to watch the next episode it feel like dying watching them tearing apart!!

Leaving for two hours and now I have pages to catch up. HEIRLINGS, are sinca daebak! :D

MS is hilarious....:))

The goodbye message on the cctv is so heartbreaking :((

KT fighting!!!!!!! Please don't go into self destructive! :((

LEE MIN HO, you are the best actor! I adore you so much!