[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Makes me laugh that LMH will be singing for OST,while his character KT says he can't sing. I can picture it now,ES and KT walking the street of Seoul and stop by a mall and ES hears the song ES:"I thought you said you couldn't sing" KT:"Baby ,there is many things I have hidden up my sleeve"

Hahaha =)) =))

Guest Llenzycris Salazar

so many heartbreaking songs.. makes me want to think that the ending will be a sad one.. :(( :(( but still hoping for a better end..please please [-O<

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

After reading 15 pages I made it! #:-S And got to the following conclusions(based on the pics and spoilers, hoping that it would go this way)
-After losing ES Tan wasn't himself, his mom and Won will be helping him to find her.-Found her at the country side, asks her to comeback with him but she refuses.-YD comes too, to where ES is. Convinces her Tan needs him.-She comes back to Seoul, and yet they just pass by each other. -But then they realized they can't stay away for long away from each other hence fan account of seeing them filming dinner in the restaurant and the BTS with them wearing school uniform, Tan looks even happy.-Then ES and YD eat their noodles at the restaurant (where he was standiing)-Episode ends with? Start of the real fight with Daddy Kim? Maybe this time after seeing Tan's utter dedication to ES, Won finally protects little bro.-What do you guys think?Oh, and best conclusion of all, at one point ES dated her sister :D Why does all the fun happen while I'm slaving away at work?:-/ 
EDIT- And for the love of all holy, why would they hack his site?! It should be SBS guys! Its SBS fault that we're all going crazy! Hack SBS site and put in there that Heirs would be extended until the New Year! That will show them! Who does SBS think they're dealing with? An angry mob, that is:P

leim said: Since no preview yet, let me ogle the video I made just so i can have my own copy of the kiss. I can replay it non stop on my computer while waiting for Wednesday.... Gawd am starting to have no life aside from Heirs. Help........

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Eunsang is really powerfull hey.. She really can control Kim Tan.. Ask him to enter kpopstar and he FOLLOW what she say..

EVIDENCE..

Breaking news----- KIMTAN 2nd son of jaeguk audition in Kpop Star :)

1935523810_265f9a7f.jpg

cr.dc
Dear lovely mods... i swear i have inserted the spoiler tag but its driving me nuts coz its not working >_< ... eottoke?! miannn... 

@hell59 Please edit your post and delete the video link! :)

REMINDER]      
Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES!!! (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) AND VIDEOS.If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho Sings for ‘The Heirs’ OST
Down in the dumps at this point in the drama, Lee Min Ho will be singing about heartache for the OST of SBS’ The Heirs

68561708.jpg

On December 3, Starhaus Entertainment announced that Lee Min Ho will be singing the new theme song for Kim Tan. The company explained that Painful Love is an emotional ballad which expresses the feelings of a man who only has his eyes locked on one girl. 

Painful Love will be released on December 4. 

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52373/leeminho-to-sing-for-theheirs

Guest laissezze

DAEBAK! I KNEW IT! HE WOULD SING AN OST. OF COURSE, PSH DID IT, SO WHY NOT HIM? 
OMO! I WISH THERE WAS A DUET! 
I CALL FOR A DUET! NOW!

Guest sillycuckoo

I haven't posted in this thread since SBS cheated me on the preview. lol I still cant get over the fact there is no preview  :-t

Yes crazy indeed. I think they hacked his site sometime last week, I saw this news on a Viet site. They were saying that the hackers were jealous of "Kim Tan" because everyone was talking about Kim Tan on Facebook. Trollolol. They even made up a long list of who Kim Tan is, where he comes from and his relatives lolz it's too stupid for me to even translate.

"If your girlfriend does not know who the hell Kim Tan is, marry her immediately."
"Kim Tan is rich and handsome and it took him 11 episodes to get the girl. For someone like me, it would take me a lifetime."

Haha I'm telling you, Kim Tan fever is no joke and it is contagious. And I don't think it'll ever go away, even after The Heirs ends. Ottoke!!!