[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest useobwa

That BTS.... I can't take it anymore :'(
Can we either have Wednesday and Thursday to come FASTER or can we at least have a short preview (although it seems impossible).SBS, you're killing us. I don't wish to drop anymore tears ㅠㅠ

Guest MarieN1430293183

On Sunday the 1st of December, SBS didn't reveal any preview for the next episode of The Heirs causing some strong reactions to Soompi members.

Some are reported to be devastated, rolling in the deep :

Some just want to kick SBS a$$ :

Some keep replaying the kiss :

Some are being paranoia and try to guess what's going to happen on the next episodes :

So, please SBS, have mercy on us and give us at least that preview. 
MOD EDIT: IMAGES/GIF REMOVED.PLS DO NOT POST UNRELATED TOPIC SUCH AS GIF /IMAGES

Guest sachaaimee

The more I resist my self opening this thread.... The more I got crazy...... The spoilers are so tempting...l but its killing me at the same time.... Aisssshhhhhh.....

KYAAAAAHHHH!!!!! I really enjoyed reading all the comments you guys after my long wait to be able to open this thread!finally I found a lot of new things hidden from LMH - PSH , since you guys talk about their first meeting until now I can only say that if it is destiny? they met in a drama that will take a miracle for KES nuna . goossshhhh what can I say again just perfect!!!!!! :-bd
I am very happy with the photos still on the release of the SBS , especially this one . tumblr_mx5q4f8syq1siqvhio2_500.jpg
photos with this angle not be shown in episode 16 , when I saw this photo , I feel more romantic atmosphere with this angle , you can see the eyes of LMH ? ahhhh I almost fainted ! :x :x =P~ =P~
and again , tumblr_mx5q4f8syq1siqvhio1_500.jpg
this photo looks after kissing and hugging them tightly , there is a glass beaker slightly blur due to camera focus to LMH , but when I saw them kissing scene again , what is behind or in front of KT ES is not glass, but like a pile blankets / fabrics . and where it comes from this glass beaker? :\">
sv3k.jpg
ahhh , the person who makes this photo really! ! I really liked it , really liked it, see how LMH smiling and staring PSH ? KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I can not concentrate on my studies , HAHAHA during my exams , I was just thinking about the KT - ES and due to the many kissing scenes I repeat it makes it hard to memorize . LOL =)) =)) =))
tumblr_mx0p7hKwVE1s3eqcjo1_500.gif
Woo Bin-ahh~~~ in fact what are you? a giant? whether the high people always adding insoles in his shoes? :-w will be how tall are you? 2 meters ? it has exceeded even the high door of my room! :bz
and for @zaizai_f4_only viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
what photo is this??????????!!!!!!!!!!!! IGE MWOYAAAAAAAHHHH???????????????? ~X( ~X( ~X(Why do not they passed each other like that??? ommaa~~~ I really do not want this to happen again!!!! :(( :(( :((
and I have long wanted to mentioned you @Leery looks like your signature makes us all want to continue to repeat the kissing scene , every time I see your signature , I kept wanting to repeat and repeat .. made my mind so dirty . LOL . I hope that your signature does not appear in my exam paper!!! =)) =)) =))

Kim Tan's Eomma eating KimBab before shooting 
tumblr_mx643yCf2s1s8m1l7o4_r1_500.jpg

New BTS, but wait, what? Back to school?
tumblr_mx6knm9X6E1s8m1l7o3_r1_500.jpg

can you spot where is KT in this pic? o_O
tumblr_mx6knm9X6E1s8m1l7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mx6knm9X6E1s8m1l7o2_1280.png

credit : dc

I think the kissing scene in Ep 16 will go down as one of the most memorable kissing scenes of all time in K-drama history. So far in my list it's the best K-drama kissing scene ever. Maybe later if LMH co-star with YEH MAYBE that top place will be replaced. But still, I think it will be really close :\"> 
I think we're gonna get at least another one more passionate kissing scene from uri OTP. I have a good feeling about it. 

Sorry to mention other nonrelated actress.

Guest ijustloveher

Time to sleep ;) i end up swollen eyes after watching their kiss scene all over again in one whole day :D:D I memorized every single movement of SH lips and LMH jaw 
=)) =))
Still hoping tomorrow a good news or else end up in hospital due to my eyesight damaged watching their kiss over again!  :D

You guys are going to make me get fired  :)) I literally laughed out loud at work with your comments, @rikasnail @ijustloveher  =))
Well, to tell you the truth I am not minding having no preview, we got a lot of BTS photos so much less we know what's going to happen, it's better not knowing, it's more interesting to watch it like that, so KEEP CALM AND WATCH THE KISS SCENE UNTIL WEDNESDAY ;))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

after looking at this picture again... viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

my mind automatically imagining there will be a slow motion scene when ES walking pass KT *repeat it again once.... slow motion of ES passing KT* and this song will pop up" tto unndaaa.... ttooo unndaaaaa"! ANDDDD... EPISODE ENDS!  ~X(  *CLIFFHANGER*
atleast no "LOVE IS THE MOMENTtttttt ~"  :))

Sorry guys If It has already posted here :D so interesting, I like it [HEIRS FANART]

Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan :x

Choi Young Do and Rachel Yoo

Teacher Ju Eun and Sunbae Hyo Shik (I think so, It seems not Kim Won) :)>-
credit : as tagged through LMHbaidubar

MOD EDIT: Link to pictures were broken and has been removed. Thanks.