[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Thank you for all the spoiler pictures. If SBS wants to torture the fans throughout the weekend with not releasing a preview, at least the Koreans fans help out the rest of us with some spoilers. I don't really get a BOF vibe from the beach scene, looks more like 'Protect the Boss' for me. lol I hope ES treats Tan better when they meet than what Eun-Sul imagined doing to her rich boyfriend:))

Hi guys, I saw a post on weibo saying that after Tan found ES at the end of ep17, he told her to go back to Seoul but she doesn't want and YD tells ES that because of ES, Tan is left with nothing/Tan can do anything. The post mentioned credit is to DC.... Not sure if is this reliable or not tho!

OK this is a really stupid question but... when you guys credit DC... What/who is DC exactly?

Thank God you lovely chingus saved us with spoiler pics of episodes to come <3  A Sunday with no Heirs previous is not a complete Sunday in my book. (of course, this philosophy will need to change in about 2 weeks' time :( )

Guest laissezze

talking about TIME JUMP. seriously, right now, I wish, that us, WOULD HAVE ONE... 
HAVE A TIME JUMP TO WEDNESDAY NOW... PLEASE???????? :-S

miya_fangirl said: OK this is a really stupid question but... when you guys credit DC... What/who is DC exactly?

Thank God you lovely chingus saved us with spoiler pics of episodes to come <3  A Sunday with no Heirs previous is not a complete Sunday in my book. (of course, this philosophy will need to change in about 2 weeks' time :( )

Ahtan said: Hi guys, I saw a post on weibo saying that after Tan found ES at the end of ep17, he told her to go back to Seoul but she doesn't want and YD tells ES that because of ES, Tan is left with nothing/Tan can do anything. The post mentioned credit is to DC.... Not sure if is this reliable or not tho!

Ahtan

said:

@Ahtan

So is YD advocating in favor of ES getting back together with KT, or against it? I'm not sure if you're saying that after losing ES, KT is left with nothing (as in, he's ruined); or you're saying that after losing ES, KT can do anything (as in, he's better off without her).

And thanks so much for the spoiler! :) Whether it turns out to be true or nor, it's interesting food for thought.

@Adnana ah most likely YD is helping them to get back together. As for that part, I'm not really sure on how to translate so it could mean either... Sorry!! BUT if I'm not wrong, it should be that he would be left with nothing.

@hyall
I have stayed in Minnesota, USA for about 4 years and Minnesota is known as one of the coldest states in America. I have also visited South Korea for 7 or 8 days in winter, and to me winter in South Korea is much more extreme than the ones I had back in Minnesota. I have experienced -20degC in South Korea!!! It was crazy. Even going out for 5 minutes without proper winter gear you'll face extreme pain. But I really love the people. They are really polite, genuine and warm. They also have one of the best cuisines in the world! 
Completely out of topic. I am sorry if this violates the forum law.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

1. Eun Sang manages to escape the fate of going to Buerno Aires and live in Korea at her mom's hometown with the help of Chanyoung's Dad2. Tan looks for Eun Sang desperately
3. Tan's Mom feels sad for her son and asks about Eun Sang's whereabouts with the help of Kim Won
4. Tan's Mom tells Tan that Eun Sang is in Kangwondo and he goes to find her!!!