[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Some DC fans got the hold of the script and like I said the kiss is an act of desperation and fear. It was forceful so it only makes sense that ES got taken back and insisted in the beginning

Shooting script for the kiss scene in episode 16:

Tan, using the same gesture pushed Eun Sang against the cabinet. Tan,

held Eun Sang’s chin still with his hand and directly leans in to kiss

her!

Filled with worry about Eun Sang leaving him at any time He doesn’t know

what to do, and he kisses her even more forcefully, his heart burning

up with fear.

Afterwards, Tan embraces Eun Sang in his arms.

Cr: Koala

The script is quite simpler than I thought lol

the script looks a lot simpler than scripts here in the US. although I think it might have to do with whoever translated it. they must have done away with script format. I have taken several script writing courses and I have to say the the Hollywood industry is very picky when it comes to proper script format. they will just look at the first page and if the format is off they will just trash it. off the bat I can tell you that it is written different than here in that scripts in the US are not written as exposition. in a script we only write what can be seen and only in the present. we write what is displayed on screen. so the part where it says that he kisses her worried that she will leave him. that part would be unacceptable. you'd have to write how you can visibly see that he is worried. you can only describe what you can visibly see and since we can't see what is going on in a person's mind or heart, you would have to describe how his physical actions show those emotions.

briseis said:

EPIC!!! DAEBAK!!!

I’ve loved the previous intimate moment in the closet always, regreting it didn’t end with a kiss, however, this swoonworthy scene channels the same atmosphere and level of intimacy which makes it utterly perfect. This is the best pre-christmas present ever!

LMH hasn’t lost anything of his ability to kiss the life out of his female lead and this one is definitely out there with his CH and PT smooches. However, it’s more reigned, yet at the same time, it gives the feeling of frenzy. The kiss has everything - it’s passionate, intimate and mature; almost nc-17-like.Actually, for a moment I expected them to move to the next level but SBS is no HBO. It’s amazing how such a simple gesture as a kiss can wordlessly express so many emotion, isn’t it?

"I said I’ll go get you. I said for you to wait. Please stay where I tell you to. Wait if I tell you to wait. And don’t go if I say don’t go…Don’t go anywhere. Promise me."

Guest Nur Hanapi

There is one thing I don't understand - why did daddy Kim said to Tan referring ES as a girl that KT hid instead of a girl that he tried to hide? Well technically KT did bought (ok his hyung got it for him) the apartment but ES hasn't moved out yet. She's still living in the same house as they speak. So I don't see when did actually KT hid her?
on a different noteIts either PSH and LMH are very very very good actor and actress to the point that the chemistry between ES and KT was totally off the chart (did u see how every hug/kiss scene was??) or there's something going on between the two  ;))
I'll go for both 

Guest sachaaimee

I haven't watch other KES noona drama (yeah... I know its so unforgiveable :)) ) but what usually happen after the girl leave the man???? In BOF after Jan Di left we saw how Jun Pyo let his worst came out... He even drunk... And after Ji Hyo found her, Jun Pyo show no emotions but came to see her although it caused him an accident then lost his memory.... I really rely on an opinion posted while ago about HJ when she's giving the assignment about literacy class.... The people change so does the literacy.... BUT I really really really really really hope KES noona will not giving me another dejavu of same scene..... We changed... The plot must not refer to the same experience too in other drama....surely KES noona can do a lot better..... Now I am ready for the preview.... 4 episodes left.... Somehow I get sad because knowing my time with YD only 2 weeks remain....

Guest prosperity

I don't want Young Do to be the one to find ES, it would be too similar to BOF, and with the comparisons always being drawn especially with the turn of events (parent allowing the lover to spend time with their son, followed by them leaving). I would much rather it be Secretary Yoon who helped them, or even better ES thought up something on her own. I would like KT to be the one to find her, or his mother or Sec. Yoon.
@sarah_lina, atleast I think it was you, I don't feel like backtracking again to find out for sure (yes, I am being lazy lol), however, I have seen many people saying how different the drama looks watching it on their big screen TVs and in HD. I have heard how you are able to see all the flaws in the actors skin, and how LMH skin is almost flawless, so I understand what you are saying.
Anyway does anyone know exactly what time the rebroadcast will be airing in Korea? I want to live stream so I can catch the preview. Thanks in advance.

Guest Eunice Pablo

As much as I like this show, I am hoping that there will be a twist on the next coming episodes on what really happened to CES. If she's really going away by doing that noble act cliche, I think I would not like how the writer goes on with Eunsang's character. Even if they are just 18 year old kids, after seeing how much KT has been doing protecting her and saying over and over how much she is the only one left for him, if she still decided to leave, I don't think she deserves KT. Unless there's a good explanation why she had to make that choice (and please, not just because Chairman Kim said she is ruining Tan). Oh well, just stating my opinion. The last few minutes of knowing CES will leave really broke my heart. Even if this show has been predictable, it still can move it's audience because of the superb acting. Kudos to LMH and PSH of course also KWB and the Chan Young - Bona Couple :)

@propserity

If am not mistaken ep 15 and 16 should air 1pm KST it would be in my time since I lie in california the time would be 8pm PST

I really don't want a BOF deja vu,no amnesia,no second lead finding the female lead, I much prefer her to come on her own.

BTSAnyone familiar with this location? I don't its KT house ....
tumblr_mx3v46bWIN1s8m1l7o1_500.jpg 
Another scenario: Could just KT found any message in fridge maybe, where ES is right now :Ptumblr_mx3v46bWIN1s8m1l7o2_500.jpg
via dc

NEWS from netizenbuzz201311301012773770_52993ed3342ce_59_2013
Article: 'The Heirs' contracts sales with 13 overseas countries... Sold to Japan at the highest

Source: 
OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,751, -154] I'm scared the Japanese will think the drama stole the plot of Boys Over Flowers

2. [+1,505, -46] Heirs is fun ♥

3. [+1,169, -28] Oh!! ㅋ The drama must be really popular!