[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

aurelly said: When 1st someone notice that shadow, i can see it. Because I just foccus on the window. But I try again and OMG I see black shadow walking to KT.  
Crystal clear that not KT shadow, coz tan already knee and his shadow not moving, And the women shadow walking close to tan. 

Guest branwen

@aurelly I tried watching it several times but I think it's just KT's shadow. I too hoped it's someone (CES please), but he leaned forward when he was crying and the shadow leaned forward simultaneously. And if someone is there, the angle of shadow won't be coming from the front because of the lighting.

@CarolinaDannie I'm sorry that you're disappointed, but what I don't get is, are you disappointed with PSH because of her kissing scenes or her acting in general. Because if it's the latter, then well... I can't say I share that sentiment. And after seeing that kiss scene from her, I finally can say it out loud that if she frowns or look wide-eyed during a kissing scene, it's because that's what the director wants and that's how it was supposed to be portrayed by her character. Because it's the director's and maybe the writer's say. If something is so dissatisfying for them from that scene, I believe they can reshoot it, seeing how they take several hours to just finish a three-minute scene. If the director and the writer think that frown wasn't supposed to be there, it won't be there, unless it's important emotionally.

And I think it's played well by LMH and PSH. It's always KT who's always more liberal, more forceful, and more forward about their relationship so he kisses ES without reservations. Unlike KT, ES is the one who's grounded their relationship. She's practical, a little hesitant, and a lot more scared and worried for their relationship, and so she kisses him back while worrying of what the future holds for them.

And if ES kissed KT without reservations, then a baby made in the closet will be in the drama in the future.

adamfever said: doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

@aurelly I tried watching it several times but I think it's just KT's shadow. I too hoped it's someone (CES please), but he leaned forward when he was crying and the shadow leaned forward simultaneously. And if someone is there, the angle of shadow won't be coming from the front because of the lighting.

Yes u rite about the angle.

I'm cry again and loose my hope. LOL

aurelly

said:

When 1st someone notice that shadow, i cant see it. Because I just foccus on the window. But I try again and OMG I see black shadow walking to KT.  
Crystal clear that not KT shadow, coz tan already knee and his shadow not moving, And the women shadow walking close to tan. 

@mcdc , you take the words out of my mouth. I've been thinking what KT will do in this situation. He obviously has lost everything.. I think finding ES and try to take her back is not a long term solution, because the father would find another way to push her away, and it may keep repeating without an end. And even if KT could find ES, she might not come back because of the debt paid by daddy Kim.

Can they both elope? I think with daddy Kim's power and money, he will find them out and make it harsher for them.

I find that the only solution now is to be more powerful than daddy Kim, or at least make him change. he has proved that he doesn't change. To be more powerful than him, KT has to be able to own the business,and to veto his father.

But KT doesn't like to go into business. Is he going to compromise now when he has lost everything? On the other hand, he can't be a powerful owner of the company overnight. It will take him time to do that.Will he be able to survive without ES by his side? He just loves her too much.

Guest shimmeringoasis

doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

Guest Spring Andrew

First when i read the shadow.. I was thinking it might be KW or even YD cuz he could follow..but watchin it on repeat..its just KT shadow i think.. when he is crying n bending forward a bit..then it moves along with him..  :-$ they are trying to not film outside.. no fan pics are releasing..  :((

i hope ES didn't leave korea :(( i hope YD stopped her somehow because he noticed in cafeteria that ES was saying goodbye! but if ES & KT fall apart for couple of years i will be really sad,i dont like it this way. i don't want her be successful & come back,i want they grow their lives together! i am sooo sad that i feel my heart will collapse!

LOL. Scientifically it is not KT's shadow. The shadow is obviously moving towards KT and it's a very skinny shadow. KT's shadow is the black shadow that's connected from his feet onwards. The other shadow is very obviously a separate human shadow. I'm being biased but my gut feeling is ES did not leave. I think this writer will not go the typical road. Daddy Kim will not find out about ES and will eventually give up coz he's dying anyway and KT has agreed to run the company and illegitimacy issue dies down. Haha...

Then again, my science in school wasn't great either hahahaha... woops!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

Now. I may be delusional. I fear I am delusional but this is KT's shadow:

image.jpg

image.jpg

And even if he bends..I don't think his elbow or head's shadow will be where it is here:

image.jpg
image.jpg

So I am hoping it's ES ..But wait..is that the shadow of his hand clutching his chest? :-S

Yeah....u guys are right...wuwuwuuwuw :(( :(( its his own shadow :(( :(( thanks for pointing out guys...appreciate ur CSI skills hehehe DEABAK!!!! Now I'm back at square one...who will come and save our poor boy??? :-S :( sorry for the false hope...LOL :P