[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Spring Andrew

LOL..SOME COMMENTS in other sites. 

• But if that was the case, wouldn’t you kiss back more? or melt into the hug? Not try to scratch the guy like a cat .*O
  • I almost had a heart attach with his sudden lung at her, like a bird trying to catch a fish. She looked so scared that I thought “OHHH, now I get it. She doesn’t really like LMH, she is just with him for the money”. This solid explanation = constipated kiss with LMH. A point aside, who the F scrunches their face like a pug when LMH is kissing him/her? *shakes head not understanding logic*

OMO. I went to sleep early yesterday and only just found out what I missed. THE KISS. O____O Somewhat unexpected. It's like the opposite of that memorable kiss on the forehead. Maybe with power in his hands, frustration in his life and the tension that she might leave her has turned him from a "boy" to a "man"....

Spring Andrew

said:

LOL..SOME COMMENTS in other sites. 
  • But if that was the case, wouldn’t you kiss back more? or melt into the hug? Not try to scratch the guy like a cat .*O
  • I almost had a heart attach with his sudden lung at her, like a bird trying to catch a fish. She looked so scared that I thought “OHHH, now I get it. She doesn’t really like LMH, she is just with him for the money”. This solid explanation = constipated kiss with LMH. A point aside, who the F scrunches their face like a pug when LMH is kissing him/her? *shakes head not understanding logic*

Tomorrow is my exam and I still can't concentrate on my study thinking about last night's episode. I felt so happy after the kiss and so sad at the ending. I just keep thinking what will happen now?! I don't want a time jump. That'll be too painful both for our OTP and for us :'(  How am I gonna survive till the preview is out?

I really wish SBS will give us ep. 16 kiss scene bts in Monday, I do not ask for much, just 10 minutes of their NG kisses will be enough, too much? ok just 5 minutes then....,and maybe SBS can considering 1 episode extension and 1 special episode (with lot and lot and lot of NG kisses  ;;) )

The end of episode 16 broke my heart. 
YD was wondering why he didn't feel healed, even though he had the bandaid ES gave him. Simple. She had stolen a part of his heart. Yet, in comparison, ES had taken KT's entire heart. For KT, she was everything. Her departure, after everything he did, understandably left KT in such a state - one that had him clutching at the place of his heart. A heart that had been gut-wrenchingly ripped out of him. The tears...the cries...
All I can say is...ES better be back soon to offer KT a bandaid! After all the roller-coasters we are put through, it has to be a happy ending!

I haven't posted here in awhile. So hello everybody.
Anyway, I know my thoughts that I am about to share will make some people angry, but that's okay, because I am being honest.
The story line is getting more interesting although it still seems to be all over the place. Lee Min Ho is just brilliant. I can feel his passion and sincerity in every scene. He makes me believe that he is Tan. Kim Woo Bin steals every scene he is in. I was not a big fan before but I am now. He also makes you believe in his character. I will watch everything he is in from now on out.
Now for the part that will make people mad. I am very disappointed in Park Shin Hye right now. Has she not ever been in love? Her interactions with Tan are too reserved even for the typical Korean female school girl type lead. I am so not convinced that she loves anybody. Her acting is just too wooden just like it was in "Flower Boy Next Door," because I have liked her in other roles in the past, I gave her another chance here, but she failed. I don't know what is going on because she is a better actress than that. The pouty frown has got to go. She needs to learn how to kiss too!

@sia3, when you put it that way, it opens another horizon :\">

@CarolinaDannie, it's okay. Feel free to speak your thoughts. We are very mature here :) Sometimes.

@miya_fangirl, that batman singing 'Love is the moment' is from dramatroll.
I can't catch it right now, how about taking a walk by yourself there while waiting someone posting it here?

http://dramatroll.tumblr.com/