[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest laissezze

Love said:
But but the ending scene with Kim Tan crying like there's no tomorrow made me wanna cry with him too. I totally didn't ask for it! Why must you separate them, Mrs. writer!!! It sucks knowing the only one he has left, leaves him, how is he going to live now? Sure he's not gonna die without her but the thoughts of losing her will eventually kill him. And I do not wanna see a sad/mad Kim Tan. He's the cutest when he's with ES! Give her back to him, I beg you, Mrs. writer!

I just read the negative comments at dramabeans... 
They hate the way PSH reciprocated... They just hate Park Shin Hye... 
all I can say is.....................................
They are just J-E-A-L-O-U-S.. they just want to be the one kissing LMH instead of PSH...

So I am listening to an Indian movie song and I realized how much it applies to our KT. It's amazing and this song is like my personal ultimate favorite. The songs title is "Tum hi ho" which means "It's only you." From the movie Aashiqui 2. Here's the lyrics:

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..

Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

If I get separated from you,
I'll be separated from myself..

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now just you are, my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi
Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

How's this relationship of ours,
that even a moment of distance is unbearable
Every day, I live for you
All my time is for you..
There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,
My every breath is your name..

Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb judaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha

For you, I lived
I have given myself (to you)
Your love has given me a purpose
Took all the sorrows from (my) heart
With you, my fate is merged,
I am no longer incomplete with you here.

Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

We have reached the final climatic moment of the drama and I can see that tables will turn.

ES is gone KT is in turmoil and on his knees.

Its so sad to see that those that KT cares about want to see him on his knees so much.But like he told YD if he has to kneel he will but he will get up.Somehow now getting up is to hard and won't be able to do it alone.This will be the chance for ES to pick him up,but how if she is "gone".

To solve that mystery of ES,let's keep in mind that KT has her passport and he ripped the ticket to Argentina.

1) time jump (too predictable)

2)YD may have followed her and knows where she is

3) CY dad know where they are,but doubtful since evil dad may have anticipated that.

4)Evil dad being as cunning had an extra plane ticket to send her somewhere else with an provisional passport.The man is quite calculate.

5)ES is in Korea hiding,

6)Won sent her to US along with HJ and will again exile KT there too.

All options are predictable at least for me,KES is good with typical kdrama stunts,but gives them a twist,no one expected the closet kiss,which was very full of passion,longing and desperation.Giving sign of the imminent seperation.

Evil daddy is bent on teaching his sons that he cannot be defeated,and that love is a futile idea.No matter how much they both try to show that dads way is wrong and his mistakes are the cause of all the suffering of the family they will not win.Well I can't wait until he eats his words.Because it will happen,right now Kim daddy thinks he is high and mighty at the highest point ,I can't wait til you come crashing down to the ground and the fall will be great.

The person he least expects will cause his demise. I suspect two , one being ES and the other being his wife.JS has not been doing much but just be a filler in the story,the woman was hurt by him too she has resentment,I wouldn't be surprised if she gets revenge on him and oh can,I say by uniting KT and ES just spite the haughty old man and destroy his company cuz thx to her he has a company.

KT and ES will be together,how it will occur we will know soon.

KES writernim its time to take the cat out of the bag and give us a surprising twist!