[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

aiin2 said: Whoever said Park Shinhye dunno how to kiss???..Mince your words!! =)) =)) =)) ...But..who can resist LMH's lips??..Hope there's a bts about this soooo passionate kiss!! :x :x ....Shinhye,u very lucky indeed to land this role n gets to kiss LMH countless of times!! O:-) O:-) Is LMH so hungry???..Its as if he swallows PSH's lips!!!!Notty,notty!!! 8-} 8-} 8-}

Guest jebabe19

Watched the raw vid
YD did figure out ES will leave, she said she'll meet KT but YD said it's the voting day for Jeguk Group today. ES said she's meeting KT before that. YD said this is not the face of meeting someone but leaving/losing someone and ES did admit it but she made her answer sound like everything will be alright. But YD knows it's a lie (this is the scene in the convenience store.) 
I know YD is smart enough and I'm quite sure he knows where ES is now. huhuhuhu

jebabe19 said: I've seen all Lee Minho dramas and the last scene is his best acting yet. Anyone who will see this scene will cry regardless of whether they know the reason he's crying or not. 
I DO HOPE1) There won't be a time jump and instead see Young Do following where ES went. Then YD will tell KT and KT will ask KW to help him and ES. 2) That KT will not be mad at ES for leaving. 3) That KT and KW both leave their father. (i wanted to suggest poisoning him…. hehehe) 4) That YD gives both KT and KW a room in his hotel with their respective gas hehee 5) THAT YD GETS TO FIND A GIRL. ANOTHER ONE. THAT WILL RECIPROCATE THAT EFFIN FEELIN. 

Guest useobwa

Just watched the raw!!
I'm so so glad that PSH proved others wrong, she can kiss! :-* and LMH, that was hot.I'm gonna wait for the subtitles to come out to comment more but here are my hopes for next episode:- I really hope that ES is still in korea and I hope there will be no time jump (maybe time jump should be kept for last episode or something, MARRIAGE *YES PLEASE*) and yes, I hope young do will find her. Or Sec Yoon/Kim Won will help Tanny to look for her. I just can't bear to see time jumps right now because our OTP will be suffering.
Seeing Tanny (LMH) and ES (PSH) crying made me cried a river too.

That was one hot kiss, we all know LMH can certainly kiss but PSH finally got a real, passionate on screen kiss, she is one lucky girl! Now let's talk about LMH, that end scene with him crying was absolutely amazing! He definitely is NOT just a good-looking actor, he is a GREAT actor! He is definitely the whole package. I have never seen him cry like that so heartbroken, OUTSTANDING acting!

Please stop posting illegal links to drama and soundtrack as mentioned every week again and again and again. >.<

The drama is almost ending and I really don't want this thread to be at the risk of shutdown. That would be really devastating and depress me and everyone. :(..

What part of the reminder is hard to understand I wonder? It's posted soooo frequently in big bold red letters. That's really quite hard to miss. So please let's all cooperate.

Back to the drama, I'm hoping the writer can come up with something better than the very predictable time jumps in kdramas? Hahaha... Like ES pretending to have left Korea but actually didn't and is in hiding with the help of YD or Sec Kim or CY/BN/MS. Or ES appearing at the new house while KT is crying and says she promised to stay so she will stay. Then maybe KT and KA leaves the Kim house. KW leaves too to make up for lost times with HJ. Daddy Kim is left alone with all his stocks and no family. Sometimes people need to lose things to understand its worth.

Yeekrfan2 said: beamonkr said:

It's Thanksgiving here is America, I should be cooking instead I'm sitting in front of my laptop crying like a fool.  My sons came in and they're like mom what's wrong...then they see Joonni's page and they're both have faces that clearly say WTH!  ^#(^ :(( :(( :((

So now Won wants to take care of HJ?  Why the heck didn't he do something before. 

This episde is Daebak!!! Haven't seen it with subs but i've already:

1. Cried like a river *still sobbing*

2. I also giggled and smiled..seeing those cute scenes.

My heart flutters but in the same time it hurts a lot :(( :((

Great acting!!!! Kudos to all actors and actresses! =D>

I'm guessing a time skip, otherwise how would Kim Tan manage to fix his family problem. At least with the time skip, he can fix his relationship with Kim Won, and Ki Ae should just leave the dad alone. The dad doesn't seem to have any feelings for her, and for the wife to call her husband chairman?? I think in the earlier episode Ki Ae called her husband oppa tho? Did the pd change this to make it more dramatic?