[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest ijustloveher

OMG every single scene so intensed!!! Specially the kiss ;) Episode 16 is daebak!! all the way for LMH i was so move by his acting he always put his best and beast in kissing!!! Sinhye cut barrier about her kissing skill!! KUDOS psh and lmh

ES say goodbye to all his friends Boona and cha young then YD and her lover KT...so sad... :(( :(( :(( when she go?KT dad give them money to living??why KT's dad so cruel and evil?KT and KW are sibling...why he put his sons like that...
-overall after this we can see time jump rite..im like if the writer do for time jump before the drama ending as usually we can saw in other drama..i want something fresh and new which they do time jump in 2 or more episode before the ending...-new couple HS and Rachel...i like that..they looking good together..:D :x
-make sure Bona and CY have chance to kissing scene..they lovey dovey all the time this series why the writer not getting them to kissing:)) :)) :))-im so sad for YD..he so lonely..plz the writer give a new crush for YD..i want see his moment happy when he in love..i dont want see him sad anymore..and for KWB first kiss in on screen!! i heard he never kiss scene in screen..it that true?except in his real life...:)) :)) :))
today episode so sad esp for KT...he so heartbroken...

This drama will have a HAPPY END!

*KEEP REPEATING AND IT COULD BE COME TRUE*

O.M.G.!!!!!!!.....This.episode.is.so.heartbreaking..Stupid.Chairman.Kim.Why.must.you.separate.this.two

.lovebird???..Stupid.old.man!!!!..That last.scene.is.soooooooo.sad!!..I am sure ratings for this episode will go rocket high...Once again,I must say chemistry between LMH/PSH is super duper awesome!!!..You can really feel those loving feeling between them!!

OMG I'm crying here I'm dying.. didn't see it all but I saw LMH's performance and is BREAKING ME!! I can't believe Dim Daddy he did it.. he separated them and to top it off he blamed it on KT oh my baby is crying and is breaking me... can't write anymore I need tissues  :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest nonouri

sachaaimee said: Die is just too good for him... I want him got stroke then he cannot do anything even speak... He only can sit and do nothing.... Thats good.... My heart is broken for this epic episode... But its broken in a very beautiful way.....

Guest PBaddict

Totally felt that EunSang was gonna do that.... Oh my God.... no words just crying... Uljima Tah-ah... Uljima :((

This show surely knows how to drive me insane...
:((

Wow... daebak but I just hate that Daddy Kim can get away with everything and can control everyone... THAT needs to stop... pronto... or soon... aigoo... I'm just so sad for my OTP and for YD... he's gonna go mad if he learns how/why Eunsang left unless of course he knew about it...

Cannot wait to see where this is going.... I'm so restless... Where on earth are you my sweet EunSang? :-SS

:x Kyaaa!!!!! KT-ES kissing is epic!!!

Now I just need CY to kiss BN (I repeat KISS, not peck) and Won to make up with HJ (pls la already!) , then my Heirs wish-list will be nearly completed. Last but not least is for my YD, honey, I hope you'll find your girl, a girl who will fall head over heels with you coz you deserved it.