[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest branwen

faythe said: I hope ES is not going to break up with KT just because of that threat. However, if she does, then KT should just let her go. If she doesn't want to fight with KT for what they have, then she's not worth fighting for. He did his best.

The Importance of Having a Cheeky Shrugtumblr_mwlddntcsb1qjkud7o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mwxod9u9UT1qfakbgo5_r2_500.gif
Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won approve and give them full marks - perfect technique, flawless execution and great expression both - while Tan makes Kim Joo Won proud Young Do channels his inner Gil Ra Im and her impeccable eyebrow movement =D> :-bdtumblr_m3xxjwcBlQ1rnddiqo1_500.gif
http://lovekoreanshows.tumblr.com/post/23045733536/mydailykpopfix-shrug
http://paper-box.tumblr.com/
myleisuretime.tumblr.com

So, I've just read the Scattered Jooni Recap, and was wondering: does Daddy Kim think only Tan has a penis?  Why isn't he forcing an engagement on Won?  
Now that YoungDo has been HeungSoo-ed, I no longer ship him and Rachel.  I now ship Rachel and Vomiting Sunbae.  The gifs of them kissing were sexy.

I am completely blown away by how LMH and PSH both acted today it was really GREAT DEABAK EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! I was so proud of KA for once understanding that being a mother first is the most important than worrying about who's son he is.... She was really great... Today the work between ES's mom and KT's mom was really great... they work great ES's mom is the brains and the other one helps... I am also happy that the password was KW's mom birthday... this showed to KA that the old fart never loved her... It was good for her to find out.. I am hoping she can be a force to protect her son somehow and hopefully with Es's mom help they can help both kids!...Kim Daddy what can I say THIS OLD FART $@#$@#$# totally does not have one IOTA of love within him.... as many of you pointed out the obvious choice should be KW to run the company but why this old man keeps on putting his sons against each other I do not get it.. I get that he does not want anybody to put Kim Tan down due to his birth so he is making him the major holder but I don't get why he has to make it a war couldn't he tell KW that Kt will have shares so nobody will put him down but him KW will get the company and both could run it... why he keeps on hurting his sons? I don't get... I am hoping he can feel tons of pain and truly see all he is doing if he can stay all alone with no dog to bark at him I would be pleased Please writer nim do not let him get away with his evilness :((
Kim Tan oh Kim Tan what can I say about you? You are so GREAT... LMH's portrayal is PERFECT I have never seen so much emotion in another actor I am so blown away by him he is just doing daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what he says and does is just truly passionate, sweet, tender, thoughtful truly!! how am I going to see men now? they can't compare he is just really great..... so envious of those intense stares of him or how he blew hot air on ES's hands totally driving me nuts....
Eun Sang did awesome today!! it was so heartbreaking the way she smiled at him... she really looked so in loved and so thoughtful of him like she wants to take all his pains and help him with them erased them fill them with happiness... they just look great together and it is mind-blowing seeing them suffer... my mind went in the gutter a few times I was yelling at the tv going come on!! guys do something... Kiss with tongue and all or something more... my perv mind can't take it anymore....Young Do was daebak today I loved the bromance!!!!!! I loved the way he was almost friendly with ES and how they both are comfortable together.... I get that he hurts for her but I also get that she made him human and he is finally in the road to healing that is what is most important now... I am hoping he can find someone that is really great for him and his mom tooo......In the preview KT is telling KW not to touch who? KA? ES? did he do something to them? OH NO? or is he asking for help? I am hoping that KW does not do anything to nobody and could finally see that the one wrong here is the old fart and if he just helps his brothers there is space and plenty of shares for both of them to share...[-O<
I am going nuts till tomorrow guys... thank you all for the pictures...

Hmm... "just because of that threat." When your whole future is at stake, I think it's worth it to consider the first option. Especially if your boyfriend is yet to come up with a solution to solve HIS family's own problems. It may look like he did his best, but there's still no plan, or at least he hasn't said it yet. Eun Sang is not so carefree, thoughtless, and inconsiderate to just fight with Kim Tan without any real plan in sight. I don't even want to hear her just exclaim, "To hell with my and my mother's future, I'll just stay with Tan because I love him even if we end up being miserable together."

And even if Kim Tan already has a plan, it's still scary for her because it's not really her fight. She's just an 18-year old girl who falls inlove with a chaebol's illegitimate son and because of that her future is being threatened by his powerful heartless father. What infuriates me is that if she does leave Tan, she will get all the blame for breaking Tan's heart, when in fact she's suffering because of him. Kim Tan has all the right to fight his father, but Eun Sang is just collateral damage.

You are right that ES has very valid reasons for worrying and for breaking up with KT. However, if she is truly invested in this relationship, shouldn't she atleast try to fight with all her might first before giving up? There are times in your life when you have to fight even knowing that the chance of winning is slim. That's life though. Nothing is easy, especially love and happiness. And if her fear of his dad override KT's love, then KT should really let her go. But I would like to give ES the benefit of the doubts that her leaving is not just for that reason alone.

tulip06 said: So, I've just read the Scattered Jooni Recap, and was wondering: does Daddy Kim think only Tan has a penis?  Why isn't he forcing an engagement on Won?  
Now that YoungDo has been HeungSoo-ed, I no longer ship him and Rachel.  I now ship Rachel and Vomiting Sunbae.  The gifs of them kissing were sexy.