[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest minshinfan

i loved all those live recaps....great...have to watch it tomo only thats when it comes eng subbed....i have a great feel reading these posts alone...thanks to all your expressive posts...i think tan's mom will do something...coz shes prominent in the official poster (only elder too)...may sound illogical bt i hav this strange feel.......can someone pls clear this???

Hmm I am not sure but KT's father doesn't know how negociate. I am laughing so hard because he is a moron to call this a CHOICE: This isn't a choice old man (i hope you will soon die from heart attack). She will be elsewhere whatever choices she will make.
Or maybe this is what rich people call a choice..

Based on the preview translation, YD is going to be a knight to protect Kim Tan's woman... even though YD cannot capture eun sang's heart but he gains everyone's respect!! YD ah 사랑해요 !! I am happy that he got a girlfriend in real life, lol XD!!

Guest omgitscrystal

I READ THE RECAP ON JOONNI!!! OMG SO STOKED FOR THE ENG SUBS TO COME OUT!!!!! THE FEELS THE EXCITEMENT I CAN'T CONTAIN IT!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME.. Although I only read but didn't watch the raw or look at the pics (hahaha).. The bromance between KT and YD..I love the two of them!!

And the preview for episode 16.... It keeps getting better.. So much feels right now :')

i still don't understand, what is the motive of Chairman Daddy to make Tan fights with Won,,why doesn't he just make Won his successor?,,
If I'm a Chairman, then absolutely I'll think Won will be safer and much better choice to be my successor than Tan....
well, I just take that someone has to be the bad people in a drama, unless the drama won't be interesting

Guest sachaaimee

sarah_lina said: why i think the writer want to comfort us as YD/ES shipper.:-? :-? they give a lot moment YD/ES scene for tonite and as well tmr too... :D:D:D KES  r u lurke here or @ ruzikie had successfully to kidnap the writer in seoul??? :-?? :-? :-? =)) =))

Guest Eunice Pablo

Maja said: Ep 16 Preview Translation:

Reporter: Is Kim Tan coming to school?

YD: Don’t ask that kind of question. (She is/ I am) going to get hurt.

Reporter: Who are you?

YD: I’m the third son of Jeguk.

MS: I’m the youngest daughter.

Hahaha.. YD and MS so funny.

Guest Eunice Pablo

Maja
said: Ep 16 Preview Translation:

Reporter: Is Kim Tan coming to school?

YD: Don’t ask that kind of question. (She is/ I am) going to get hurt.

Reporter: Who are you?

YD: I’m the third son of Jeguk.

MS: I’m the youngest daughter.

Guest PBaddict

Aissh... I'm sorry to say this but the dad needs to be more ill to see the light perhaps, get him in a deathbed soon... well if anyone he could use a heart-attack to finally get his mind straight.... sorry sorry I know it's not the right thing to say but I'm just so angry at him... He finally alienated all of his family and he comes after Eunsang like he did with HyunJoo... it's obvious that ES is planning to leave cuz she simply doesn't know what else to do or how to fight... Kim Tan needs to find a way... I just hope we won't get a Break-up-date.... cuz that is not my cup of tea.... :S :D

YoungDo slowly learns how to be a friend I think :D he makes me smile whenever he pops up for the last couple of episodes... anyways... Let's not give up my little Heirs, I hope Won will not become a jerk like his father, and somehow embraces his little brother into his protective arms, Tanny really really needs a hug most of the time :D I honestly don't know how the writer plans to solve the family drama but I hope it won't involve noble idiocy or amnesia :D ... I hate those things in dramas. We'll see... I just hope I will have fun.