[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I'm seriously so in love with Tan in blue. That jacket looks amazing on him, and the turtleneck matches it so well. And the light golden hair color. Ahhhh...perfect styling. He looks fresh and like a kid :x I've been staring at @shenny and @Maja's avatar for the past few days, and still can't get over how gorgeous he looks in that color. Can Kim Tan wear blue at all time, please?  :x [-O< [-O<

Guest prosperity

Stillls!!! Finally, I have been waiting since last week Thursday for new stills and finally they are here.
Wait.. Am I the only one who wants YD's old hair back? Old hair YD would have slayed and looked extra bad richard simmons in these stills. I love that he brought his own hench men though, even though it makes it feel less like a high school drama and more like some mafia drama/movie. I still like it though. I guess he found out from ES what is going on. Oh and yes for the bromance. Since KIM Woo Bin has the best chemistry with Kim Ji Won and Lee Min Ho, I will be happy seeing these 2 together. Hopefully they will allow them to be bad richard simmons together. I will have to be satisfied with that, since it is looking bleak on the YD/Rachel front.
But why is it that I want to go to bed just so tomorrow will come quickly, and it is only 6:05pm? :))

Guest Fannie J

OMG can't wait .. the battle is start. KimTan hwaiting , be strong . Will YoungDo help KimTan ? i hope he will :( but im curious why bodyguard around YoungDo ?? 

Can somebody please put lmh and kwb in an action movie together? They'll make great partners in crime!

We can't be mistaken right? YD is really helping KT right?

YD looks so cool with his long legs! ;)) like a boss!

And now I'm wondering, these two scenes can't be the same day. Unless KT wanted to look extra good while running so he changed, not that I'm complaining because he does indeed look extra handsome in all blue ;))

@guadi must be something among us Minoz, we love lmh in blue. Just so gorgeous!

Guest prosperity

eli nabz said:

Maybe Eun Sang called Young Do to help Kim Tan.. 

-- So here comes Young Do.. to the rescue.. -- 

--Haah..hope he will just help the couple without any hidden agenda. --  Rock on Young Do!  \m/

Young do with helmet is like a member of the Fench band Daft Punk. Now can we have "Get Lucky" as a background song in that scene and it would be purrfect? ;))

@yuuni - wouldn't you agree that song would fit very well? :))