[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest iamafan1

cassopeia

said:

I just love your entire post, you really have great insight into the drama and write awesome arguments.This part made me laugh so hard. I never thought about how many triangles are there in life    :))

Guest Enonane1 .

sachaaimee said: As much as I tried my hardest to love KT, it's obviously I like him only because he is LMH....one of my favourite KDrama players... But the feeling only because he should have anperfect love story with ES because he deserve that... BUT I FELL SO DEEP TO YD gosh he's hot, he picture his sadness and anger perfectly...makes want to hug him nowadays.... Though our ship has begin to sink...but YD if ES dont kiss and love you back... I am here ready to do that.... =)) =)) =))

@iamafan1

Thank you for that list, it's great for later re-reading. Actually I was only catching up with this thread and not searching for posts specifically. Lol Dont worry you're not a stalker

akane_tran's post are simply awesome and worth re-reading. :x

1. Rewatching episodes 10-14 *check

2. Delurking Soompi's thread and reading all posts*check

3. Watching the preview *check

4. Reading all heir's reviews from all blogs *check

Done all i can do to spend time waiting for heirs day to come but my Wednesday is still far away from home..Ottoke? What should I do now?????

Guest sachaaimee

Enonane1 . said: sachaaimee said: As much as I tried my hardest to love KT, it's obviously I like him only because he is LMH....one of my favourite KDrama players... But the feeling only because he should have anperfect love story with ES because he deserve that... BUT I FELL SO DEEP TO YD gosh he's hot, he picture his sadness and anger perfectly...makes want to hug him nowadays.... Though our ship has begin to sink...but YD if ES dont kiss and love you back... I am here ready to do that.... =)) =)) =))

Guest Spring Andrew

I'm here to drop a bomb... spoiler alert!

Fan account from FB said Rachel and Hyo Shin will kiss. P.S. Take this with a grain of salt but I really don't mind if they do coz it seems like a hint from previous scenes that they might get together.

Ciao~~

Heya gals. Here's another one who's joined the crazy bandwagon. I've watched all 14 episodes over the weekend. I'm kind of proud, that's got to be some kind of achievement :)) (congratulations, you've shutdown your entire social life for 3 days)
Anyways- I really don't know how to process all the feels~ as I just finished watching the eps. Will get back later on for a recap and to discuss all the smooches, all the skinship, and all the Tan sass in the show.
Can't wait to talk it over and over until I die of thirst (figuratively speaking of course).  :D

I just read Poem describing the Love Between Tan & ES I felt when I read it like Tan who is talking to himself when he sees  ES or when he  writes his thoughts about her in his own Note Book   1393423_719334888095486_232430462_n.jpg
Cr: to the owner 

This Poem's  Name :

class="title" itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(248, 128, 0); font-size: 1.583em; margin: 42px 0px 12px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"School of Love

Your love taught me how to grieve,
And for centuries I needed a woman to make me grieve,
I needed a woman
To make me cry on her shoulders like a bird,
I needed a woman to collect my pieces like broken glass.
Oh my lady, your love taught me the worst of my habits,
It taught me how to drink coffee a thousand times every night,
It taught me how to visit doctors and ask soothsayers,
It taught me to go out to scan the streets,
To seek your face in the rain and in the lights,
To chase your shadow in the faces of strangers,
To hunt your aura even in the newspapers!
Your love showed me the sadness city,
Which I have never entered before ,
I have never known that the tear is humane,

And the human without tears is just a memory!
Your love taught me
How to draw your face on the walls with chalk like kids,
It taught me how love can change the map of times,
It taught me that when I love,
The earth stands still!
Your love showed me what hallucination is,
It taught me how to love you in every little thing,
In the bare, autumn trees,
In the falling, yellow leafs,
In the rain,
In every cafeteria in which we drank our black coffee,
My lady, your love taught me to sleep in nameless hotels,