[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

annyeong yeroubun~~

This is my first post in this thread and I really enjoyed going through the pages. This thread moves so fast!! Thank you guys for the live recap, gifs, pics, comments, news and updates.

At the beginning, I'm a little bit hesitant to watch this drama because of the common story line of rich vs poor high schoolers. However, as usual KES (my favorite writer) proves me wrong. With great performance by all the actors and unexpected story lines (her metaphors used was daebak) , I'm getting hooked to this drama and I wish that the drama can be extended to 22/24 episodes! It will be hard knowing that after this drama ends, the casts won't be spending time together again. Or can it be special episodes for my early Christmas present, SBS? =D

My heart felt pain for YD at ep 14. I wish he can start in being good friends with KT and ES again. YD is one complicated character and I find it very amusing to see how he who started as a bully with elementary kids personality changed to be a grown up man. I feel that even though ES played a part on recovering his pain, it was KT, his ex best friend, who actually woke him up from YD's own self denial and regret. I can see that when you are being rich, it's hard to see who is your real friend, (as per Bo Na said, most of them are attending the school because of connections) and YD can finally able to get together with his good buddy again (when your family is a mess, your friend is one that you can return to).

BN and CY=  pure love. I kept on replaying their scenes and can they be casted on WGM? They were sooooooo adorable together.

Just a little sharing, I was able to go to the mango six shooting location when I went to Seoul a couple of weeks ago. No pictures were taken but I could see how much effort the team put into making a great drama like this. Fighting through the super cold weather when your shot only lasts for a few seconds/ minutes in an episode. I really salute all the actors, directors into making such a beautiful drama and KES unni for producing great writing, moments, and illustrations that for me it's hard to find in other k dramas.

I can't wait for Wed and Thursday to come when I can fly to the world of ES and KT again. Heirs HWAITINGGGG!

Did you guys realize that Park Hyung Sik had teary eyes during the ending kiss scene ?That part must be really touchy to peoples around the shooting area ... some crew even mention that the room went so silent during that scene.I feel you Myung Soo ... I feel you ... >:D<
zm0b.jpg

Guest mystisith

tumblr_mwnh7gzgEY1s9w480o1_250.gif tumblr_mwnh7gzgEY1s9w480o5_250.gif

Another inside joke of KES for her fans, directly from "On Air": There is a scene in that drama where the Director mocks the writer for her corny lines of dialogue based on obscure metaphors ("You're my air supply and that air supply is stale"). What can I say... I love people who don't take themselves seriously & are able to joke about their flaws.  =))

Hooray for the rating. This drama deserve it :)>- I am so satisfied with this week episode. I couldn't ask for more. I hope next week ep will stay sweet and funny like this week :) please dont give us any storm or tornado yet [-O< [-O< please let them be happy a little more [-O< [-O<

giselle_tw said: Did you guys realize that Park Hyung Sik had teary eyes during the ending kiss scene ?That part must be really touchy to peoples around the shooting area ... some crew even mention that the room went so silent during that scene.I feel you Myung Soo ... I feel you ... >:D<

Guest shimmeringoasis

I havnt watched the whole of epi 14 yet gonna watch it now with eng subs but watched the ending scene in raw  as I couldnt resist watching the party scene after having seeing the stills.. will comment abt the whole epi after watching the whole epi with eng sub for now the ending scene...
I really liked when Tan came to Eun Sang when she was standing alone after revealing the truth & all of the students were talking abt her he came to her infront of everyone & she said to him I did it it was so beautiful touching n sweet at the sametime when he said to her "nice to meet you welfare student Cha Eun Sang I m an illegitimate son Kim Tan" ohh it was so sweet of him to say that as the truth abt him hurts him so mch still he said it to make her feel better to show her that she's not alone even he's with her he's also standing at the sameplace as her & not someone she cant reach as she's been saying all along... love Tan he's so sweet :-* ... I really hope that from now on Eun Sang will also always come to Tan's side & wont hesitate & be together with him fight together with him & make him feel he's also not alone she's with him... then he untied her hair took off her apron put on a corsage for her kissed her forehead it was so beautifully done... oh my feels my fluttering heart I jst loved the scene :x ... it was also nice to see Bo Na & Chan Young smiling seeing that, Bo Na is really sweet like her  also liked the background ost that played at the scene ending...  just awesome I was like oh no its gonna end here no no dont & now I hve to wait for so long till next wed for rest of the scene... I hope there will be slow dance as well really wanna see that 8-> :x ... Thanx to writer-nim for writing down a beautiful party scene it was like my dream came true I so wanted a party scene for KT-ES now cant wait for next week to see rest of the scene...

also, I am glad that the party scene didn't go the Secret Garden way, as most predicted when the stills was released.. it's even better, it's breathtaking.. yeah, I'm repeating that last minute scene like crazy.. haha!

just a thought, LMH and PSH really are professionals, I mean how could they show that kind of longing, though chaste, and they did it with lots of people around them, not just the casts.. Maaaaaan! they are good!

edit:

I really love Bo Na now. Pretty Bo Na, as Eun Sang calls her. :) it would have been funnier if no one interferred when Bo Na reached for Rahel's snotty hair, that would've made our day or night.. hahaha! Bo Na is really for Chan Young, the way Tan is for Eun Sang. Chan Young and Eun Sang mellows down the crazies of these two heirs.. haha!

so i just watched the episode with subs. this episode really left me speechless. the last scene was so beautiful.i can't help but blurt out "awww" multiple times in sympathy of YD everytime he comes up. just.. poor guy.sigh i think i'm going to rewatch this episode over and over again until next week :((especially the cardigan hug scene! damn that scene was so sweet, loved it so friggin much <3i wonder how the continuation of the forehead kiss will be. since the news said it's a triple kiss, will we get a passionate kiss next week? but they're only 18! not really a nice example to set for teens. but then again, this is a kdrama. anything's possible c;

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://ad-quotes.tumblr.com
tumblr_mwnu1xKWPe1sgzplqo1_500.jpg
Your enemies are not the ones who hold their swords against you. They are the ones who stand by you, with their daggers behind their back- CHOI YOUNG DO, 

tumblr_mwnv18a3Mi1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

In this world, bloodlines are crowns.-RACHEL YOO

how many kisses have we had so far? this does not include ep 5. kiss of the adults. hm.

closet airkiss (let's include this as it's HOT!)
rooftop kiss
another airkiss, fine let's call this almost kiss, this is when ES entered Tan's room
pecks (2x, left and right side)
doughnut kiss
forehead kiss

Hm. Wow. It's actually a lot. heehee. i have this funny suspicion that we'll get our ultimate kiss aka passionate one once they become adults or finally married.. Or, Tan may have already kissed ES in the US, you know, that part when they slept in that dodgy motel.. ala sleeping beauty and of course ES does not know it, Tan is sneaky and it won't be out of character for him.. hohoho..

Guest pattituazon

I've said it then, I'll say it again. I'm more than ready for the BROMANCE to start between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do.
BROMANCE! BROMANCE! BROMANCE!