[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Am I the only one that hasn't seen episode 14 yet? Yup! I save the best for last lolz jk I was a busy bee all day and now I get to enjoy all the lovey dovey scenes and giggle all by myself, then my bf would think I'm crazy but it's okay babe, 3 more weeks and I'm yours again lolz jk!!! Speaking of that, noooo I don't want The Heirs to end. (It's gonna be worse than my TWTWB withdrawal! O2 FTW!!!) I need my weekly dose of Kim Tan. Ottoke, my dear Oppa? When will we see you again?

Anyways, so YD has finally joined the "bangs club" with the rest of the H4 eh? (KT, HS, CY, MS). ES has a thing for guys with bangs, notice how she's on good terms with all of them, except him? Lolz poor YD. Let's hope new hair = new girl!

#NewHairDontCare
tumblr_mwmx61pBt11qfakbgo2_250.gif

Guest pwinxxx

Hello guys..i'm new here..i've been lurking in this forum for about a week kekek~at first i dont have any itention to join but after watching ep 14, i can't stop myself writing here...hehehehe
and can i skip to wednesday? dying for ep 15 huhu

Guest jjsweeter0211

svlxlq.jpgq92yk.jpg

박신혜 ‏@ssinz29m

우리 차 뒤에.. 누군가가 써놓은.. 메세지.. 차 타러 가다가 빵~터졌네요. 고맙습니다. 그리고 메세지 가득한 빼빼로도 고마워요^^부산사는 정인양^^

Google translate

Behind our car. Someone wrote. Message. Gadaga bread's gone - from the car ride. Thank you. Thank you, and message filled Pepero jeonginyang live Busan ^ ^ ^ ^

prosperity said: ES: I did it!
KT: Nice to meet you, welfare student, Cha Eun Sang.       I'm illegitimate son, Kim Tan

Me: 

That last scene is really everything. After these 2 episodes can people really say that these 2 don't have chemistry? I know it is subjective, but I love them together.

I gave up watching this drama a few episodes back but I still read the recaps in hopes that something good might happen. I really wanted to stick to it but I just couldn't keep watching. The romance is cute sometimes but I just don't care who ES or KT end up with. There has never been a love triangle because YD has never had a chance with ES. YD is still the only character I care to watch but every time he becomes decent he turns around and becomes a jerk X10. Although it does seem like his character improved in todays episode. As for KT I just don't understand his character even though he is not a bully any more he also doesn't seem to regret ever being one. He always talks about it like if he is bragging about it with no remorse. I think if it wasn't for ES he might of ended being a bully again. Even if the story is not my cup of tea I'm glad that the ratings went up this week.