[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest dijerusli

Oh my frickin God!!! What an episode tonight. Okay, i definitely seeing a lot of YoungDo's pouring his emotions in this episode. And yes, maybe it's just me but it's a really heart wrenching episode for me to watch YoungDo heart broken, again. Just when you about to see YoungDo trying to do something decent for once for EunSang..you can't because Tan came to the rescue. And also because the writer didn't make character EunSang to give him a chance

minozyeh said: The bully at jeguk high may stop but..... With those stock holders gather at the party, knowing that KT broke up the engagement with Rachel (means also the break up business deal between RS and Jeguk) to date a low social rank girl, it will caused the damage for Jeguk stock and RS as well, right? Gosh I am exiting for the coming episodes. We will see the war between big company. Jeguk, Zeus, RS, and also KT's uncle family. I hope with the help from KT and Sec Yoon, KW will end up win the battle and screw those ugly bad evil parents! :D

Guest dijerusli

No offense to all LMH and Tan fans, but...

Akh...it's frustrating that writer didn't give character YoungDo a chance to be the knight in shining armor for once. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's great that Tan came to rescue EunSang in front of their friends. But.... don't you think it would be greater to have your punk-richard simmons-evil-of-the-entire-school friend like YoungDo to come rescue EunSang?

Guest dijerusli

Think of it this way....

Tan come to rescue the charity case, that's a bomb blown up to their stuck up friends's face. But, YoungDo come to rescue the charity case?? Now that's what i called The Bomb on a nuclear level blown up. It would be aaawwweeeessooooommmmeeeee....

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Waaah! I overslept so I wasn't able to watch it, then I couldn't get here ~X(  ~X( 
But I finally made it:) Thanks everyone for the recap, seems to be an amazing episode! Cant wait to see it for myself:x

Well, YD-ES shippers, i guess our captain is unable to hold the sinking ship any longer. He has given up. My guess was right, i saw that YD is the one who will sacrifice, eventually. His first love is a pain! :'( Nvr mind, Youngie-ah! At least, you will not lose everything. The moment you've given up on ES, that's the time Tan will take you back as his best man (hopefully), lol. Youngie hwaiting!!
:x

Guest dijerusli

How i still having this fanmade movie in my head that plays YoungDo as the knight in dazzling armor to save EunSang?

So sorry for the lots of post in one time..i write it with my cellphone

Lee Min Ho gives Park Shin Hye a forehead kiss on 'Heirs'

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1385015377_af_o
'Heirs' showed another squeal-worthy scene to look forward to with still cuts of Lee Min Ho giving Park Shin Hye a forehead kiss!

The scene was filmed on the 17th at Tanhyeon, Gyeonggido, where Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) showed his public display of affection for Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who was catering for a high school party.

A rep commented, "Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's romantic love line cannot be duplicated with their explosive chemistry. Their acting ability to channel their characters and passion never cease to amaze us."

Catch this scene on the next episode of 'Heirs' later today!

source: Allkpop

Guest choiyounghobo

Aw Youngdo *inserts you tried star*

This needs to be said...YD/ES ship, time of death: 2300 KST.

There. Ripped the band aid.

I like KT's mum she is funny and find her adorable...i think that she gets along well with ES and Im sure that in the end ES & KT's mum will be best of buddies...
Funny how KT's mum uses ES if she wants to see/talk to KT...
Hope the the two brothers will get along soon...

I want the 2 new songs ASAP,fell in love with both songs so much,loved the instrumental song of YD from the beggining but love it more now that i heard the song with the guy's voice and ES song as well,well more like ES&Tan's song ...hope they will release it next week,aish i want to hear the whole versions,so beautiful,curious who sings both of them..can i say that i was soo happy that ES slapped Rachel,i was like"give her another one" to get off her all mighy pose and YD is my new idol without a doubt,he came from his room with his hair messy and weat and in front of the cafe was all neat and styled :)),curious if he will keep it like this,if so one might say that he will have a new start as character(the korean thing to cut the hair and start fresh)...after the big revealing in the party Rachel was left without anything to blackmail ES directly(without Tan secret of course) and i'm sure the kids will not bully her at school based on their reaction after they knew Tan was aware and lied with her...And i loved that ES and YD had a proper conversation,hope they will keep like that and soon to see Tan and YD make up,his mom sure is such a coward to say least,not trying to contact her son for so long,even if she was afraid of her husband\man that doesn't erase her huge fault that she did and does to leave her son like that...And i love ES for her courage to say the truth and prepared to face the eventual consequance but to be able to sleep in peace knowing that she doesn't lie anymore,not many can do it.

REMINDER]

Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos. If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!! Do we have to remind it all the time?!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

Guest Enonane1 .

I don't think YD has given up on ES - he will soon move his affection for ES to a different way of thinking. I do think he will get a chance to show her and Tan how great a friend he can be. I think and hope KES makes him one awesome friend to ES and to KT. 
And Rachel .... what can one say about Rachel? If this were a true to life scenario then Rachel will not change. There are too many in real life like her....She will never give up on her belief that she is the cream of the crop and better than everyone else.  And she is quite distasteful.....
And KES - you had better not stick our soon to be shining friend of ES/KT with Rachel. He deserves better. I would like for ES and KT to help YD find his mother. That would go a long way to soothing his troubled soul and mind. It would give him a new lease on life. And he doesn't need a girl to heal his soul. He needs friends and his mom. He can find a girl later on. JUST NOT RACHEL OR YESUL.... (excuse the yelling - I get emotional when worrying about whether Young Do will get stuck with Rachel)...
@ Almontel - you are now my idol.....I love your scenario......my mind will be in the gutter the rest of the day after reading your most appreciated scene.......