[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

just finished ep 13-- two thoughts:
Hyo Shin chaebal stay alive!!!!! don't try anything with your life!!!!! 
"Young do ya, kemane". Oh be still, my heart. KT looks like he is about to burst a vein outside the door. I'm at ES-Tan shipper, but my heart really fluttered for Young do this ep.
Can't wait for today's ep!!! what is the thing that YD went through all the trouble to do?? Tension, tension!!

Starts!

KT keeps kicking desperately at the door. He managed to break it open. KT punches YD. KT is about to hit YD with a chair but ES hugs KT and begs him to stop. YD looks at ES holding on to KT's body and I think he realizes how much KT means to ES. KT takes ES outside the room and closes the door. He and YD continue spitting words at each other.

Rachel ask how KT mom how she knows ES and lied that ES mom was sick and they are family friend,

she said that KT likes ES and his mom denied saying it is because the families know each other that is why KT is good to her

On Rachel  way out of KT house, she sees ES uniform and she has known the truth.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Seriously i feel like slapping Rachel atm!!!!  X(
OMG!! GOO EUNSANG SHE SLAP RACHEL and rachel wants to slap ES back but ES grab her hand to stop slapping her in the face!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!GO EUNSANG GO EUNSANG!
LOL these two!! DEJAVU anyone?Screenshot2013-11-22at122801AM.png

Screenshot2013-11-22at122849AM.png