[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

:-S This time... I am not crying for YD...  I am crying for myself when I realize that TMR will be ep.14...  and only 3 more weeks to go...

Could you pls extend to 60 ep. just like historical drama?  I dont care anymore if I m gonna get fired or not...    I will let the Heirs go on and live without me...
B-)

I really hope the writer doesn't make me hate R's character >_< I mean I felt pity towards her but I didn't like her cause she slapped ES. I don't want that to turn into hate =(
She needs to learn that when things are meant to be you should let it go! And to stop feeling so entitled to things that she herself didn't earn... 

Wow, everytime I think YD will turn around and become better because of his love for ES, he turns worse. ES should just tell KT in front of YD that everytime KT refuses to fall down to YD's level, she will give him a kiss. YD will stop fighting and KT will be more than happy to let the peace go on for the kisses.
=))

I just get the feeling.... this drama is about self esteem.. everyone just so busy to get their affection and want to all around them hear them a lot  and just saying out loud about they feel and want it..
not even considerate on the other side need or want to hear and situation..

not Kim Tan, not Young Do even Eun Sang

Eun Sang.. why always rejected in bad way.. why doesn't want to talk with young do? I thought she brave enough to face him.. why always run away..
is she not hear that young do not going to do anything about her secret? but she is just afraid.. and she need to protect her self esteem instead cuz she being afraid that young do could reveal it.. but what was she said that is ok young do to tell everyone about her.. is it just bluffing?

cuz eun sang do this to him.. Young Do just do that to her.. even I think he more considerate her situation, just like rent the whole cafe just to talk to her.. so she got the private not to get embarrass, and just secretly found out her identity even didn't want to tell her that he know..

same as Kim Tan that who always protect eun sang somehow from young do and from that school circumstance.. but she just rejected and yell back on him that he is wrong.. and some other thing that he did.. and  eun sang just refused it..

and I know she is just 18 yo.. of course she is being afraid of all that is happen to her.. but in our 18 yo.. we always got selfish so easily to depend for ourself

so I just know.. this drama is about protect their self esteem in selfish way.. not to think the other side circumstances *sigh*

But I LOOOOOVVVEEE The Heirs.. indeed makes me reminded of my 18 yo..
;)) :)>-

Guest prosperity

I think I am in love with Kim Tan's hands. Why are they so pretty, proportionate, and clean?
Embedded image permalink
cr DC
Why am I developing a hand and finger fetish because of this drama? What does LMH use on his hands?
Omo, I need to stop staring at this picture.

Guest Nur Hanapi

Based on the screen recaps:
I don't think YD would do something foolish to ES. He did say he wouldn't hurt her. But I think what he's doing is getting even with KT instead as he knows that's ES's weakness and vice versa. I was surprised by the drastic change of R's character. Did the writer made her a female version of YD.Low. I guess the rule and order in the school which was established by KT and YD once upon a time is breaking down, sub-consciously by both of them as ES came into the pic. A way for KT to redeemed back what he has done in the past. 
p/s: cn anyone pm the link ep 13 pweeetyy please, i don't think i cn survive till the eng sub tmrrw

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Maja said:

Translation of Preview for Episode 14:

cr to Joonni

>>> I think Won is going to challenge Evil Daddy Kim and JS.  Yay! for bromance, Won will need Tan's stock!!! ;)) :))

Guest prosperity

Yana Lee said: Based on the screen recaps:
I don't think YD would do something foolish to ES. He did say he wouldn't hurt her. But I think what he's doing is getting even with KT instead as he knows that's ES's weakness and vice versa. I was surprised by the drastic change of R's character. Did the writer made her a female version of YD.Low. I guess the rule and order in the school which was established by KT and YD once upon a time is breaking down, sub-consciously by both of them as ES came into the pic. A way for KT to redeemed back what he has done in the past. 
p/s: cn anyone pm the link ep 13 pweeetyy please, i don't think i cn survive till the eng sub tmrrw

i've only watched the last 5 mins, so i don't have the whole pic here.  but why does the writer hate Young Do so much to make him a bully?  come on… all dramas of this genre, turn the mean guy a softie, don't they?  I mean Kim Woo Bin is at the height of his career because of Heirs and Friends 2, why oh why does the writer hate on him and make him unlikeable??  I thought there was hope when he was stunned by ES consoling him after the news broke about his parent 'grand' engagement, and then he was stunned again by finding out about her family secret to the point that he wasn't going to reveal the truth.  How can the writer make him push ES around… we were all hoping it was a nice corner into the wall, and soft confession..  this ruins me for another 24 hours!!!  how am I going to work today??? :((  Boo writer…boo..  yes ES & KT have super soft moments.. kill YD while you're at it.  boo!!