[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Translation of Preview for Episode 14:

KA to ES: Stay in your room. Don’t come out. Rachel is here.

R to KA: Why did you come as ES’s mom to the parents’ meeting?

Daddy Kim: Why the sudden change in personnel?

Yoon to Won: You’ve started the war.

Won to Yoon: Decide. Whether I will put your name on the last line or not.

MS: What will you do if both you and Cha Eun Sang fall in the water?

YD: I guess I will have to save Cha Eun Sang and make her live without me.

CY and BN: Thank you for coming to Yoon Chan Young and Lee Bo Na’s makeup party.

ES: This is (can’t hear) service. (ES is delivering something for the party.)

R: I called for the delivery because I thought there was not enough drinks at this party.

Tan: Am I nothing to you?

ES: Because just your own problems are too overwhelming for you.

Tan: Every moment since I was born has been overwhelming.

Tan: Should we just run away? Do you want to go to the States with me?

cr to Joonni

>>> I think Won is going to challenge Evil Daddy Kim and JS.  Yay! for bromance, Won will need Tan's stock!!! ;)) :))

Guest nonouri

jinkx0820 said: don't worry, guys, i still believe that the character that would make a sacrifice at the end will be YD...it is just that, it is all up to the writer-nim how would this thing happen later...haha..
as to YR, i still can't get her...we still don't know what she really wants or it is KT really...oh well, goodluck with that coz of how things are going now, i don't really think she'll ever get it..

there are two good things that happened in episode 13, the sweet KT-ES moments and the development in the brothers' relationship..i really hope we can still see more of these good things to continue to happen in the next episodes..
and that offer that KT made to ES in the preview, i don't think she would even agree to that..she knew very well that would ruin them both...

Btw from the preview, it seems Rachel still like to continue with the engagement thing? If she does, then she is digging her own misery hole. Smart? Nop, she is a moron.

and i love KA for telling ES that Rachel is here. :* She may lack in many aspect but she loves his son, rooting for him, naive and true.

Who thinks that YD is now going to get revenge on RH in some way?  He did not want ES' secret out.  I don't think he's going to let this go because he said it hurts him too much to hurt her, so he'll hurt the people around her.  I think RH just pushed YD and KT back into being friends so they can both protect ES.

Guest prosperity

I feel bad for ES, having to be in her little room because of Rachel. It reminds me of how KA had to be in her little room when Rachel and her mom came. Interesting similarities the writer is trying to show here.
So ES is back to being afraid of the relationship? I can't say I blame the girl. The writer gave us one episode of cuteness of KT/ES only to possibly take it away.
Rachel, good luck with getting KT to like you Ms lady. I really hope the writer does something for this character, because she deserves some type of redemption too, just like YD.
I know I am going to watch either way, but why did the writer start the love triangle in the first place? KT/ES, YD/Rachel, CY/BN would have been so interesting to watch. I really don''t understand why these 2 guys are fighting over ES, and YD is moping around over her, when she has not done anything to make him think she likes him too. Makes no sense to me.

Guest choiyounghobo

MS: What will you do if both you and Cha Eun Sang fall in the water?

YD: I guess I will have to save Cha Eun Sang and make her live without me.

Just when I was prepared to give up on the YD/ES ship, the writer pulls this out! Some writers just want to watch the world burn.

minozyeh said: I often fall for the second lead, like I was rooting for Jihoo because it seemed Jandi's life would be better with him. I also wanted my Yonghwa got Minam because he was always sweet to her. But in Heirs, YD's character fails me too many times. Gosh, just when I started to like him a little and hoping that he'll can be friends with KT and ES. :(

Guest nonouri

Claudia Ximena said:
Totally respect your opinion but if R. Is a poor gal then I'm a fairy...... Don't think she has strong reasons to be the wench she is..... And what she tried to do to YS was LOW pretty low