[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@StaRiX did someone say psh saved the world in her past life? Because I'm beginning to believe it.

I'd love to swoon at the dream catcher couple but omg, my poor jealous heart.

:(( =(( lee min ho, do that to me!

Hahahahaha. That said,

Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!

FALL IN LINE

X( KT is mine first .. :) .I am off to my midsummer night's dream and I am gonna steal that hug , the PDA and all of the nicest and sweetest scenes with KT . HEY guys ! I know now why this episode is super kt/es special : it's the 13th episode in honor of ES' love for Jason. ;;)

Lol @almontel I think that is a textbook, no? I think they're studying together, awwwhhhh being a real couple.

Hahahahaha that is indeed true, he's never had this many attempt kisses before. The only one before was in city hunter, the sofa kiss. Writer kim is really really giving us lots of kisses, regardless of whether it's the deep passionate kinds or not. And lots of cutesy scenes indeed :x :x :x

@minolady no no no! :(( KT is mine!!!

Hahahahaha, the line continues forever, too many people want him. :))

Guest funtimes

I'm soooo sad! Right when Heirs is about to air (in a few hours) my internet dies on me! And I tried so hard to fix it and to no avail. I hope the internet service guys come early tomorrow so I could get me Heirs dosage. They gave me a 12 hours time window for them to show up! What?! I guess patience is a virtue. The Lord must be testing me for my little addiction. :( I want to see that hug! I need a hug right now. :(( :((

Until my internet is back up...Goodbye heirlings. Good night, y'all!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Kang Ha Neul Feels like He’s Really Going to School While Filming ‘The Heirs’

Wearing a school uniform and hanging out with people around his age, Kang Ha Neul shared that filming SBS’ The Heirs really makes him feel like a student again. 

In a recent interview with fashion magazine InStyle, Kang Ha Neul talked about how it was to film The Heirs as well as why he decided to become an actor. 

6_zpse9b7148d.jpg~original

“[Lee] Min Ho hyung is the oldest. [Park] Shin Hye, [Kim] Woo Bin and I are the same age. Everyone else is younger,” said Kang Ha Neul. “They’re all very nice, and when we’re all together, it’s really fun and exciting. Because it’s a production with people all around the same age, it really feels like I’m going to school.”

On starting out as a theatrical actor, Kang Ha Neul shared that it all began in 8th grade when he became part of the props team at a church play. 

From then, he transferred to a performing arts school. “I found out both my parents were theatrical actors, so they became very strong supporters.”

He talked about meeting Hwang Jung Min while he was performing in the play, Thrill Me. “I went to say a short hello, but he later came again and suggested that we work together. Despite agencies telling me that I couldn′t perform, he told me that I could rise to the theatrical and musical stages.”

36806144.jpg

As his opportunities to become an actor and fame grew, Kang Ha Neul explained that because his real name was Kim Ha Neul, he had to change it because of actress Kim Ha Neul. 

“We have the same birthday as well as the Chinese zodiac sign too,” said Kang Ha Neul. “But I loved the name Ha Neul so much that I just changed the last name.”

Remaining humble despite the growing number of fans, Kang Ha Neul revealed that he still uses public transportation. “I’m not a big star yet. Other than the fact that I act, I’m no different from other people.”

The full interview and pictorial will be included in the December issue.

Photo Credit: InStyle

giselle_tw said: Me and my friend just discussed about Heirs. And she's a new soul in Kdrama land. She said to me, "this Kim Tan boy really passionate, he really don't understand the word "patient". If the girl was easy she'll get pregnant at anytime  =))
And I'm like :-SS ... No girl !! She cannot be easy, can you imagine if illegitimate kid having a illegitimate child ??!! How this kid will stand in society and what we should call the kid ? Illegitimate jr ??!! And we end up laughing like crazy =)) =))

aaaah!! I feel crazy waiting for this night!! SBS really really want to kill us!! They gave us many spiler and It caught my heart!!

How lucky Eun Sang-ah!! You got many many skinship with 2 handsome guys :(( :(( :((

firstly, we know, you hug 1st Handsome guy and he hug you too.. Secondly, the cool handsome guy hold your hands with his cool eyes and said his feel to you!! And now!! Thirdly, You GOT THE DOUGHNUT KISS from 1st Handsome guy!!! :o :O :o

AAAAAHHH REALLY REALLY BROKE MY HEART TO PIECESSSSS!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest shimmeringoasis

OMG OMG OMG... Just saw the new KT-ES stills *jumping up n down with joy* *over excited* *faints*  :x   :\">  :))
ahhh these new stills are making my heart beat faster n faster already excited me, getting more excited epi 13 come faster well I hope this scene comes in tonights epi when my brain says its gonna be in tomorrows epi well I'm gonna follow my heart cuz it makes me happy thinking it would come in tonights epi less wait to be done ;):))
seems like ES trying to feed Tanny doughnut... :x
1384931717-43.jpg

but uri Tanny is one smooth operator ;) . .. ya ES thats not the right way  [-X   do it Tanny's way that's the right way ;))  :x   :\">  :-*   :))
1384931627-82.jpg

Lol did Tanny get hit by Eun Sang again =)) =)) =)) =))
1384931637-90.jpg

at this rate he's gonna make his own record of getting hit by her :)) I wonder how many times will he get hit by her till the last epi =)) =)) even talking abt last epi makes me sad well gonna cherish each n every epi n each moment...
stills cr: TopStarNews & StaRix who hve posted the stills before just wanted to talk abt em so reposted 3 of em (hope its ok to do so)

while going back to previous pages to see more of these stills got to see KT-ES hugging scene stills as well so we're gonna see hugging scene in start of epi so sweet also saw YD cornering ES in some stills so mch happening epi 13 come faster still so mch time to wait my poor heart.. well gonna keep on seeing these stills n the preview which I hve already seen so many times lol